疑犯追踪第1季 (MP3+中英字幕) 第25期:威家卷入的麻烦
日期:2016-02-19 11:17

(单词翻译:单击)

I just can't believe that it came to this.

我就是没法相信居然会变成这样。

We knew they were having, uh, financial issues.

我们知道他们有经济上的困难。

But I never...I never thought that he would do anything like this.

但我从没想过...他会做这种事情。

That's because he didn't.

因为不是他做的。

Wish that he would have...come to me.

真希望他早点来找我。

Wish he would have reached out.

真希望他能去寻求帮助。

This was a professional hit.

这是次很专业的谋杀。

疑犯追踪第1季3.jpg

Muzzle impressions were made after the fact,

枪口印痕是事后伪造的,

Made it look point blank, like the father did it.

使之看起来像是近距离击杀,像是那个父亲干的。

Cops missed it.

条子看漏了。

And you know that how?

那你又怎么知道?

That's how I would have done it.

是我就这么干。

So why didn't the shooter kill Theresa?

那为什么凶手没有杀掉特蕾莎?

That part I can't explain, or why she hasn't shown up anywhere else.

这部分我也解释不通,也解释不了为什么她至今未在别处出现。

I've tracked down a recent address for the aunt and uncle in Brooklyn Heights.

我找到了那个婶婶和叔叔,最新的在布鲁克林高地的地址。

They might know what kind of trouble Whitaker was in.

他们或许知道威家到底卷入了什么麻烦。

I got a lead on another kid who might know her whereabouts.

我倒是查到了点线索,某个小朋友或许知道她在哪。

Sealed juvie record on Theresa.

特蕾莎·威德克封掉的少年犯罪记录上写着。

Seems she was picked up with an older boy for vandalism, Deacon Page.

看来她是跟另一个比她大的破坏公物的小子一起被捕,迪肯·佩奇。

Since, he's been popped multiple times for shoplifting, carrying a concealed weapon.

从那之后,他多次因店内行窃被捕,还隐蔽携带武器。

So if Theresa didn't go to family, maybe she went to friends.

那么说来特蕾莎·威德克没去找亲人,或许她去找朋友了。

But we don't know how much time Theresa has left.

但我们不知道特蕾莎还有多少时间。

Might need a little help, Finch.

可能得要你帮忙啊,芬奇。

Hello. Arthur Bellinger, Liberty State Mutual. Elizabeth Whitaker?

你好,我叫亚瑟·百灵爵,自由国相互保险公司。伊丽莎白·威德克吗?

Yes?

是?

We wrote the term life policies for Grant Whitaker.

我们负责格兰特·威德克先生的人寿保险单。

You and your husband Derek are listed as next of kin?

你和你先生德雷克是列作近亲对不对?

Ex-husband.

前夫。

The divorce went through last year.

去年就生效了。

Come in.

请进。

Thank you.

谢谢。

Yeah, in cases like this involving prolonged legal investigation, it can take some time to settle out.

这种涉及到冗长繁琐法律调查的个案,总是多花时间才能彻底结案。

I'm surprised my brother-in-law even kept up payments on life insurance.

我很惊讶我的大伯,甚至还坚持支付人寿保险的保金。

Does this mean that they're gonna stop searching for Theresa?

这是不是意味着他们会停止搜索特蕾莎·威德克?

Her body, I mean?

我是说,她的遗体?

The police have concluded their investigation.

警方已经结案终止调查了。

You weren't satisfied?

您不满意吗?

No, it's...it's just...

不,只是不。

We buried an empty coffin.

我们埋的是付空棺木。

They...they said that the current would have taken her body,

他们说海浪或许卷走了她的遗体,

and I was hoping that maybe it would bring her home.

我还指望着能把她带回家。

I'm sorry.

我很抱歉。

This is just drudging up some really difficult memories.

这引起了一段很不愉快的回忆。

Not at all. I can only imagine.

没关系。我能理解。

分享到
重点单词
  • settlev. 安顿,解决,定居 n. 有背的长凳
  • grantn. 授予物,补助金; 同意,给予 n. 财产转让 vt
  • multipleadj. 许多,多种多样的 n. 倍数,并联
  • concealedadj. 隐蔽的,隐匿的
  • currentn. (水、气、电)流,趋势 adj. 流通的,现在的,
  • legaladj. 法律的,合法的,法定的
  • vandalismn. 故意破坏,故意破坏(艺术或公物等)的行为
  • insurancen. 保险,保险费,安全措施
  • professionaladj. 职业的,专业的,专门的 n. 专业人员
  • kinn. 家族,亲属 adj. 亲属关系的,同类的 suf.