疑犯追踪第1季 (MP3+中英字幕) 第105期:客户利益
日期:2016-12-23 17:05

(单词翻译:单击)

Good afternoon, Mr. Talbott.
下午好,塔伯特先生。
Nice of Virtanen to send a skirt.
维尔塔宁真是好心,送来个美女。
I understand that you have something of interest to my client.
我知道你手上有关乎我客户利益的东西。
You know, it is amazing what you can find just drifting out there in the ether.
知道么,就这么在虚空中搜索你就能发现令人意想不到的东西。
One thing I have learned about the, uh, smartest guys in the room...they just can't keep it in their pants.
对那些肉食者我最清楚的一点就是...他们的裤腰带都很松。
You know why I'm here. You know how I feel.
你知道我为什么来。你知道我的感受。
I can't hide it anymore.
我不能再隐瞒下去了。
This is all $40,000?
这里有四万美金吗?
Count it.
你数数。
At home.
回家去数。
By the way, I would have asked for $80,000.
顺便,是我的话会要八万。
Maybe it's a skirt thing.
说不定是什么风流艳事呢。
Talbott's a blackmailing scumbag, but hardly a threat.
塔伯特不过是个敲诈勒索的小流氓应该不是威胁。
What about her previous jobs?
她之前的活儿呢?
No client list in her apartment.
公寓里没有客户名单。
You need to get her talking.
你得让她开口谈。
Easier said than done.
说的倒轻巧。
Detective Sullivan.
沙利文警探。
Not for years now. Bernie or Sully. Dealer's choice.
退休好多年了。别人都叫我伯尼或老沙。
I, um, wanted to talk about that case you worked back in '73.
我想和你谈谈73年你经手的那桩案子。
Marlene Elias. How did that mess come up again?
玛琳·以利亚。这案子怎么又给提起来了?
A man I'm investigating broke into the evidence lockup a few weeks ago.
我正在调查的一个人几周前闯进了证物保管室。
He and his crew stole the contents of the evidence box.
他和同伙偷走了证物盒里的东西。

分享到