疑犯追踪第1季 (MP3+中英字幕) 第104期:帮我查个车牌照
日期:2016-12-21 17:03

(单词翻译:单击)

Okay, Finch, looks like Zoe's meeting with some businessman.
芬奇,佐伊似乎要和某个商人见面。
Sending you photos. Got another guy watching from an SUV.
照片给你发过去了。还有个在SUV里盯梢的男人。
Run a license plate for me.
帮我查个车牌照。
G-H-O-S-5-6-1

Gray, henry, oscar, seven, five, six, one.
Ms. Morgan.
摩根女士。
Okay, I got a hit on that license plate. Registered to Samuel Douglas, head of crisis management with Virtanen pharmaceuticals.
我查到了。登记在萨缪尔·道格拉斯名下,维尔塔宁制药公司危机管理部部长。
You familiar with Anthony Talbott?
认识安东尼·塔伯特吗?
Should I be?
我该认识他吗?
He's an investment blogger. No ethics or boundaries.
他靠投资博客为生。没有道德没有下限。
He'd do anything to get an inside scoop, including violate our employees' right to privacy.
为了内幕消息不择手段,包括侵犯我们员工的个人隐私。
We wouldn't be talking if this had anything to do with just an employee.
你特地把我找来不会只是为了你的一个员工的隐私吧。
So what does he have on your boss?
他有你老板的什么把柄?
Douglas' boss is the gentleman in the car, Mark Lawson. - A recording he claims...a conversation with a certain young lady that could be misconstrued.
车里的那位就是道格拉斯的老板,马克·劳森。-他声称他有段录音...记录了我们老板和一位年轻女士一段可能会引起误会的谈话。
An affair? Who cares?
风流韵事吗?谁在乎?
His wife.
他妻子。
Mr. Lawson is in line to run Virtanen.
劳森先生马上要接手维尔塔宁制药。
He already handles the day-to-day, but his father-in-law's still the CEO.
他已经负责了日常的工作,但他的老丈人目前还是总裁。
What the old man doesn't know...What's Talbott asking?
而他老头子并不知情塔伯特想要什么?
$40,000.
四万美金。
His cell phone number's in there.
里面有他的手机号码。
Oh, and, uh, one more thing. -I'll get the recording.
还有一件事。-我只负责去拿录音。
I don't need to know what's on it.
我不会听里面有什么。
We appreciate your discretion, as always.
感谢你的谨慎 一如既往。

分享到
重点单词
  • celln. 细胞,电池,小组,小房间,单人牢房,(蜂房的)巢室
  • violatevt. 违犯,亵渎,干扰,侵犯,强奸
  • privacyn. 隐私,隐居,秘密
  • licensen. 执照,许可证,特许 vt. 允许,特许,发许可证给
  • employeen. 雇员
  • discretionn. 谨慎,判断力,个人选择,选择的自由 [计算机] 判
  • conversationn. 会话,谈话
  • certainadj. 确定的,必然的,特定的 pron. 某几个,某
  • ethicsn. 道德规范
  • recordingn. 录音 动词record的现在分词