疑犯追踪第1季 (MP3+中英字幕) 第71期:逍遥法外
日期:2016-09-08 12:32

(单词翻译:单击)

Is that what happened to you?
你就是这样的吗?
You don't have to do this.
你不用非得这么做。
You can turn around right now.
你现在还可以回头。
He's seen me. He's seen my face.
他看到我了。他看到了我的样子。
Well, suppose I have a little talk with him.
我想我能和他聊聊。
Trust me, it won't matter.
相信我,这不要紧。
Give me the keys to your van, Megan.
把你的车钥匙给我,梅根。
Everything he's done, and I'm supposed to just hand you over the keys?
他做了这么多事我只要把钥匙给你就行了吗?
He gets to walk free?
他就这么逍遥法外?

疑犯追踪第1季1.jpg


What do I get?
我又有什么?
You get a second chance.
你能有第二次机会。
You get to let go.
你可以忘记过去。
You get your life back.
重新回到你的生活。
What does Gabrielle get?
那加百列又有什么?
She gets to keep her memory of you.
她有对你的美好回忆。
I don't get it.
我不明白。
Who are you?
你是谁?
Why are you here?
你为什么要来?
I already told you.
我告诉过你了。
Everybody needs someone to talk to.
每个人总得找个人聊聊。
Reese?
里瑟?
Where's Dr. Tillman?
提尔曼医生在哪?
She's fine.
她没事。
I have her van...And Benton.
我开着她的车本顿也在。
What are you gonna do with him?
你准备怎么做?
We're gonna have a little talk.
我会和他聊聊。
Why do you do it, Finch, the machine, the numbers, all of it?
你为什么这么做,芬奇...这个机器,这些号码,所有这些事?
I told you, Mr. Reese...I have my reasons.
我说过了,里瑟先生...我有我的理由。
And our little problem with Detective Carter?
我们和卡特警探的小问题怎么解决?
Taken care of.
已经解决了。

分享到