疑犯追踪第1季 (MP3+中英字幕) 第39期:伊拉克战场归来的乔伊
日期:2016-04-01 08:39

(单词翻译:单击)

You are being watched.

你在被监视着。

The government has a secret system- a machine that spies on you every hour of every day.

政府有一套秘密系统,一台每时每刻都在监视你的机器。

I know because...I built it.

我会知道...因为它是我造的。

I designed the machine to detect acts of terror but it sees everything.

我设计这台机器是为了侦测恐怖行动,但它却看到了一切

Violent crimes involving ordinary people, people like you.

它看到了与普通人相关的暴力罪行,像你一样的普通人。


Crimes the government considered irrelevant.

而政府认为这些罪行无关紧要。

They wouldn't act, so I decided I would.

他们不肯作为,所以我决定插手。

But I needed a partner.

但我需要一个搭档。

Someone with the skills to intervene.

一个有能力介入其中的人。

Hunted by the authorities, we work in secret.

因为受当局的追捕,我们只能秘密合作。

You'll never find us.

你永远找不到我们。

But victim or perpetrator, if your number's up, we'll find you.

不管你是被害人和行凶者,如果你的号码被列出来,我们就会找到你。

Good morning, Finch.

早上好,芬奇。

Don't you knock?

你都不敲门的吗?

Not if I can help it.

没必要就不敲。

I felt bad about blowing your cover identity.

戳穿了你的身份,我感到很内疚。

Been looking for a new job for you.

我在给你找新工作。

Dog walker, maybe, or concert pianist?

你可以去遛狗,或是去弹钢琴

I have a job, Mr. Reese, and so do you.

我有工作,里瑟先生,你也有。

The machine has sent us a new number.

机器又发来一个新的数字。

His name's Joey Durban, A soldier in the 107th infantry, just back from Afghanistan.

他名叫乔伊·杜班,107步兵团的士兵,刚从阿富汗回来。

Army commendation medal, purple heart.

陆军奖章紫心勋章。

Guy was a fighter.

这家伙骁勇善战啊。

Just like you.

跟你一样。

I fought besiade the 107th in Iraq.

我在伊拉克和107步兵团并肩战斗过。

Most of them were just kids.

大多数还都是孩子。

Joined up because they lost family or friends when the towers came down.

参军的原因多半是因为911的时候失去了亲人或朋友。

Over there, they grew up fast, or they died.

他们在伊拉克要么早早地成熟,要么早早地牺牲了。

Well, at least Joey came home alive.

不管怎么说乔伊活着回来了。

And now you can help him stay that way.

现在你得帮他继续保持下去。

He works as a doorman at a building in midtown.

他在市中心的一座大楼做门童。

I'm on it. Standard operating procedure...

我这就去。按照标准的操作程序...

I'll clone his phone for voice and texts.

我会克隆他的手机截取通话和短信。

I'll start following him.

我会跟踪他。

And, uh, Finch...If you're going to work all night, you should try getting some exercise.

另外,芬奇如果你要开夜车就得多锻炼身体了。

You look fabulous, Mrs. J.

你看上去美极了,杰太太。

I'd ask you out myself, but I'd have to fight off Larry Siegel.

真想约您出去,不过我得先打败拉瑞·希格才行。

Thank you.

你嘴真甜。

Hello.

你好。

Robbie, I got to take off early.

罗比,我得早点下班。

Joey's engaged to a girl named Pia Moresco.

乔伊和一个叫琵娅·莫雷斯科的姑娘订婚了。

She waited six years for him while he was deployed.

他出征时,她等了他六年。

Yeah, come here.

过来亲一个。

I love you, Joey.

我爱你,乔伊。

分享到
重点单词
  • violentadj. 暴力的,猛烈的,极端的
  • concertn. 音乐会,一致,和谐 vt. 制定计划,通过协商达成
  • medaln. 奖章,勋章,纪念章 vi. 获得奖章
  • irrelevantadj. 不恰当的,无关系的,不相干的
  • proceduren. 程序,手续,步骤; 常规的做法
  • partnern. 搭档,伙伴,合伙人 v. 同 ... 合作,做 .
  • terrorn. 恐怖,惊骇,令人惧怕或讨厌的人或事物
  • identityn. 身份,一致,特征
  • engagedadj. 忙碌的,使用中的,订婚了的
  • intervenevi. 干涉,干预,插入,介入,调停,阻挠