疑犯追踪第1季 (MP3+中英字幕) 第93期:谈判筹码
日期:2016-11-19 11:46

(单词翻译:单击)

Cars, lawyers, safe houses.
汽车,律师,安全屋。
If we can access those accounts, we'll have more than a bargaining chip.
如果我们能够接触到这些账户,我们有的就不只是谈判筹码了。
We'll have a way to find Sam junior.
我们就能找到小萨姆。
They know I'm stalling.
他们知道我在拖延时间了。
We're getting close. Just need to hold off a little longer.
我们快了。只要再拖住一小会就行了。
You had your chance.
我给过你机会了。
I'm not playing games with my son's life.
我不会再拿我儿子的性命冒险了。
They'll kill you both as soon as they get what they want.
他们一旦得逞就会做掉你们俩灭口。
Now, I can save your son.
眼下,我能救你儿子。
You just have to trust me.
你必须相信我。
Upon further review, I'm reversing my decision on admissibility.
根据进一步的复核,我要收回录像有效性的定论。
Your honor!
法官大人!
It doesn't pass the balancing test, counselor.
这段录像不符合均衡原则 律师。
This video would unfairly bias the jury against miss Markham.
这会对陪审团做出对马汉女士的判决产生误导。
Then I move for a mistrial.
那我要求审判无效。
Denied.
拒绝。
Judge Gates...-Approach.
盖茨法官...-律师上前。
Is there a problem, counselor?
你有问题吗,律师?
Respectfully, sir...What the hell is going on?
恕我直言...大人,这到底是怎么回事?
One more word and you are in contempt.
再说一句话你就是藐视法庭。
I'll have you charged with misconduct if I have to.
必要的话我会控告你行为不检。
Trust me, miss Ramirez.
相信我,拉米雷兹女士。
You have no idea how far I'll go.
你不知道我会到什么地步。
Nothing further. Prosecution rests.
没有之后了。检方结束了。

分享到