疑犯追踪第1季 (MP3+中英字幕) 第19期:忙着找斯蒂尔斯
日期:2016-01-22 08:41

(单词翻译:单击)

So now, essentially, you're telling us you couldn't see what was happening in the parking lot at all.

而现在,基本上,你在说你其实没看清当时在停车场发生了什么。

I'm done, your honor.

我问完了,法官大人。

Ms. Hansen?

汉森女士?

The state isn't paying you by the hour, counselor.

政府可不是按时间付你薪水的,律师。

Why don't we have the defendant tell you in her own words?

我们何不听一下被告自己的话呢?

Let's listen to the 911 call she made.

听听她的报警电话录音吧。

疑犯追踪第1季7.jpg

And hey, take care of Wheeler. Tonight.

还有,今晚处理掉威勒。

Make it look clean. And Stills?

做得干净点,斯蒂尔斯,

You screw this up, I won't let it get to me.

要是你搞砸了,我可不会让自己被拖下水。

I'll take care of you just like I took care of Pope.

我会处理掉你,就像我处理波普那样。

I can look after myself.

我很能照顾自己。

You know that.

这你知道。

You ready to get to work, officer?

你准备好工作了吗,警官?

I'm no good to you. I'm dead.

我对你来说没用了,我死定了。

Just a matter of time before the gangs get me.

迟早帮派的人会来对付我。

Or IA.

或是内务部。

No one knows you're involved.

没人知道你牵连其中。

I took care of that.

我已经处理好了。

Besides, they'll be too busy looking for Stills.

另外,他们都忙着找斯蒂尔斯。

The police will think he's run for it.

警察会以为他跑了。

The gangs and the mob will think he's gone witness protection.

而帮派分子会以为他被证人保护了。

Is that where he is, witness protection?

是吗?他真被证人保护了吗?

No, Lionel.

不,莱奈尔。

He's in the trunk.

他在后备箱里呢。

Only problem is, I had to shoot him with your gun.

唯一的问题是我不得不用你的枪打死他。

And you'd have a hard time explaining that one, so...You'll be taking another trip.

而这个你解释起来可难了,所以你得再跑一趟了。

And I'm not coming along this time.

这次我就不去了。

Where am I going?

要我去哪儿?

Oyster bay.

牡蛎湾。

Where no one's gonna find him for a long, long time.

在那儿可很长很长时间没人找得到他。

I'll be in touch.

保持联系。

分享到
重点单词
  • protectionn. 保护,防卫
  • essentiallyadv. 本质上,本来
  • defendantn. 被告
  • trunkn. 树干,躯干,干线, 象鼻,(汽车后部)行李箱 (复
  • screwn. 螺钉,螺丝,螺旋,螺旋桨,螺状物 v. 拧,拧紧
  • oystern. 牡蛎
  • counselorn. 顾问,参事,法律顾问 =counsellor
  • witnessn. 目击者,证人 vt. 目击,见证,出席,观察,经历