疑犯追踪第1季 (MP3+中英字幕) 第13期:某个政府设施里的主机
日期:2015-12-31 10:44

(单词翻译:单击)

But there was a problem with this machine.

但是机器有问题。

I had built it to prevent the next 9/11.

我造它是为了避免另一次911。

But it was seeing all sorts of crimes.

但是它却看到了各种犯罪。

So I had to teach the machine to divide the things it saw into two lists: Relevant and irrelevant.

所以我不得不教会机器将所见的事情分成两类:相关信息和无关信息。

Events that would cause massive loss of life were relevant, so those would be passed along to the NSA or the FBI.

会造成重大人员伤亡的是相关信息,这些信息会转给国安局或联调局。


And the irrelevant information?

那无关信息呢?

Every night at midnight, the machine erases it.

每天午夜,机器会删掉。

It was only later that I realized my mistake.

之后,我才意识到了自己的错误。

That irrelevant list was eating away at me.

无关信息名单令我备受煎熬。

So where's the machine now?

那台机器现在在哪?

What, the drives? Who knows?

什么?主机吗?谁知道?

Government facility somewhere.

某个政府设施里。

But the machine?

但是机器?

The machine is everywhere.

机器无处不在。

Watching us with 10,000 eyes.

上万双眼睛在监视着我们。

Listening with a million ears.

上亿只耳朵在监听着我们。

What did I tell you about sending email?

发邮件的事我怎么说的来着?

Three weeks, you could practically move in.

三周了,你可以直接搬进来。

Never put anything in an email you cannot own.

没把握就别在邮件里乱说。

You gave yourself a way to communicate with it?

你给自己留了通道访问机器?

I was building the government a tool of unimaginable power.

我为政府造出一台无比强大的机器。

I thought maybe an off switch would come in handy.

我觉得有个开关会比较方便。

So I built myself a back door into it.

所以我设计了一道后门。

To access the irrelevant list.

登陆查看无关信息名单。

Just a social security number.

只能看到社保号码。

If anyone ever found out, I'd lose access so...Nine digits, that's all we get.

要是被人发现,我会失去登陆权限,所以九位数,我们只有这个。

And we have no idea why it picked Diane Hansen.

而我们完全不知道为何选中黛安·汉森。

It wouldn't be steering us toward her if it wasn't seeing something.

机器指向她就一定是有所察觉。

But I don't know if I can protect Hansen.

但我不确定能保护好汉森。

I can't see the whole picture.

我无法理清整件事。

I offered you a job, Mr. Reese.

我给了你一份工作,里瑟先生。

I never said it would be easy.

我可没说这会很容易。

分享到
重点单词
  • preventv. 预防,防止
  • protectvt. 保护,投保
  • relevantadj. 相关的,切题的,中肯的
  • socialadj. 社会的,社交的 n. 社交聚会
  • irrelevantadj. 不恰当的,无关系的,不相干的
  • drivesn. 驱动器;驱动力;驱动程序(drive的复数形式)
  • communicatev. 交流,传达,沟通
  • switchn. 开关,转换,鞭子 v. 转换,改变,交换,鞭打
  • massiveadj. 巨大的,大规模的,大量的,大范围的
  • securityn. 安全,防护措施,保证,抵押,债券,证券