疑犯追踪第1季 (MP3+中英字幕) 第21期:夫妻相处的建议
日期:2016-01-29 08:23

(单词翻译:单击)

You are being watched.

你在受到监视。

The government has a secret system - a machine that spies on you every hour of every day.

政府有一套秘密的系统,一台每时每刻都在监视你的机器。

I know because...I built it.

我会知道...因为它是我造的。

I designed the machine to detect acts of terror but it sees everything.

我设计这台机器是为了侦测恐怖行动,但它却看到了一切。

Violent crimes involving ordinary people, people like you.

它看到了与普通人相关的暴力罪行,像你一样的普通人。

Crimes the government considered irrelevant.

而政府认为这些罪行无关紧要。

They wouldn't act, so I decided I would.

他们不肯作为,所以我决定插手。

But I needed a partner.

但我需要一个搭档。


Someone with the skills to intervene.

一个有能力介入其中的人。

Hunted by the authorities, we work in secret.

因为受当局的追捕,我们只能秘密合作。

You'll never find us.

你永远找不到我们。

But victim or perpetrator, if your number's up, we'll find you.

不管你是被害人和行凶者,如果你的号码被列出来,我们就会找到你。

Hey, it's me.

是我。

Yeah, I'm sorry. I got tied up here at work.

对不起,公事缠身。

I was thinking we could grab a bite, okay?

我们一起去吃顿饭怎么样?

Usual place.

老地方。

Okay, see you in 30.

半小时后见。

Yeah, bye.

拜拜。

Hold it.

等等。

Almost missed it.

差点错过了。

Those for your wife?

给你妻子买的吗?

Uh, yes.

是啊。

I thought your wife liked roses.

你妻子不是喜欢玫瑰吗。

Excuse me.

你说什么。

Do I know you?

我认识你吗?

No. But I know you, Bill.

但我认识你,比尔。

Little relationship advice, if you're gonna step out on your wife, you need to think it through.

给你点关于夫妻相处的建议,如果你要离开你的妻子,你可得想清楚了。

Do you work here?

你在这儿工作吗?

Because if you do, you're fired.

如果是的话,你被解雇了。

I'm more like an independent contractor.

应该说我更像独立承包商。

Now, you don't seem like a bad guy, Bill.

你看上去不像个坏人,比尔。

You and your wife are having some problems.

你和你妻子之间出了点问题。

It happens.

这很常见。

Well, some women would just leave you.

有些女人会离开你就算了。

But some women, they might just hire a couple of guys to come to your office, dismantle your surveillance cameras to make it look like a robbery gone wrong.

可有些女人她们或许会雇两个人来你办公室,拆掉你的监控摄像头,好伪装成抢劫闹出人命的样子。

I would call the police and a good divorce lawyer.

我要是你就报警,再找个好离婚律师。

I've got a job for you.

有个活给你干。

High priority.

十分重要。

Triple your usual fee.

三倍报酬。

What's the name?

目标是谁?

分享到
重点单词
  • terrorn. 恐怖,惊骇,令人惧怕或讨厌的人或事物
  • intervenevi. 干涉,干预,插入,介入,调停,阻挠
  • victimn. 受害者,牺牲
  • independentadj. 独立的,自主的,有主见的 n. 独立派人士,无
  • partnern. 搭档,伙伴,合伙人 v. 同 ... 合作,做 .
  • irrelevantadj. 不恰当的,无关系的,不相干的
  • priorityn. 优先权,优先顺序,优先
  • violentadj. 暴力的,猛烈的,极端的