疑犯追踪第1季 (MP3+中英字幕) 第67期:本顿被释放
日期:2016-07-08 09:53

(单词翻译:单击)

Detective? You got our money?

警探?钱拿来了吗?

Orale, Guey.

奥拉尔,圭埃尔。

You're supposed to take them out.

你应该杀了他们。

Hey, what are you doing?

你做什么?

You stealing from them?

你偷他们的货吗?

If it makes you feel better, it's for a good cause.

如果这能安慰你下,这是为了做好事。

Sir, pardon me.

先生,麻烦一下。

What's the problem?

有什么问题?


No problem.

没问题。

Sir, can you hear me?

先生,你能听到吗?

I'm telling you, this has been the craziest week.

我和你说,这一周真是太劲爆了。

Drinks are on me.

我请你们喝酒。

He's being released.

他被放了。

Why?

为什么?

Look at the guy.

看那家伙。

He's got four lawyers.

他有四个律师。

Each of them got a suit on that costs more than I make in six months...

每个人身上的西装比我半年的工资还贵……

The kind of lawyers that know every loophole a piece of garbage like Benton can crawl through.

这种律师对法律的每个漏洞都一清二楚,可以让像本顿这样的败类逃脱制裁。

What about the Toreros?

斗牛帮怎么办?

They're gonna come looking for me and their coke.

现在他们不仅要找我,还要找他们的货。

Well, we better make sure they don't find you, Lionel.

那最好别让他们找到你,莱奈尔。

You know what kind of hole you got me into?

你知道你给我惹了什么麻烦吗?

What's stopping me right now from making some noise, getting you arrested?

我到底是在犹豫什么啊,干嘛不直接把你供出去得了?

I don't know.

不知道哎。

What's stopping you?

你在犹豫什么咧?

It's me. I know it's late.

是我。我知道已经晚了。

It was my fault.

这是我的错。

I know that now.

我现在懂了。

I tried to put it out of my head, but I can't.

我想要忘记这一切,但我做不到。

I'm sorry, Meg.

对不起,小梅。

I should've been a better sister.

我不是个好姐姐。

Please... Just forget I called.

求你……忘了我的电话。

Forget all this.

忘了这一切。

分享到