疑犯追踪第1季 (MP3+中英字幕) 第8期:一定是你在乎的人
日期:2015-11-27 15:25

(单词翻译:单击)

Hansen's on the move.

汉森有动作了。

She's phoning county lockup, arranging a meeting with Pope...alone.

她打电话给了县拘留所,约波普单独会面。

Isn't my lawyer supposed to be here for this?

我的律师不是应该在场么?

I can call him if you want, but the reason I'm here is I don't think you murdered those people.

你想的话我可以打电话给他,但我来是因为我以为你没有杀那些人。

I think somebody else was in the house when that 911 call was made.

我认为拨打911报警时是别人在现场。

Somebody who told you what was said, which means you weren't there.

那个人告诉你当时的情况,也就是说你当时不在现场。

Is it somebody you're trying to protect?

你是不是在保护什么人?

You gonna help me? Is that it?

你会帮我?是不是?

The person who knows what happened that night must be somebody you care about.

知道那晚上发生了什么的人一定是你在乎的人。


Is it your younger brother Michael?

是你的弟弟迈克吗?

Pope's got a brother.

波普有个弟弟,

It's in his case file.

他卷宗里有。

Got it.

有了。

Did he see the real killers?

他有没有看见真凶?

You should leave this alone, lady.

你该到此为止了,女士。

I can do the time.

我坐牢就坐牢。

These people are evil, killing when they want.

那些人邪恶,杀人无所顾忌。

And they're protected from on high.

而且还有高层罩着。

You keep asking questions, they'll kill me and my brother, and probably you too.

你再多嘴,他们会杀了我我的弟弟,可能还有你。

Whoever these people are, you can trust me.

无论这些人是谁,你可以信任我。

We'll take care of you and your brother.

我们会照顾你和你弟弟。

If the killers are out there, I'm gonna find them, whether you help me or not.

如果真凶还在逍遥法外,我会找出他们,无论你帮还是不帮。

It's my job.

这是我的工作,

Now, why don't you...

你何不...

Bitch, you keep your damn mouth shut, or I'll shut it for you!

贱人,你给我闭嘴,否则我帮你闭嘴!

I'm fine.

我没事。

Okay. She's okay. She's okay.

没事,好了,她没事。

Finch, you were right about Hansen.

芬奇,你对汉森的看法是对的。

Whoever framed Pope will be coming after her, And only Pope's brother Michael knows who they are.

陷害了波普的人会去找她麻烦,而且只有波普的弟弟迈克知道他们是谁。

分享到