疑犯追踪第1季 (MP3+中英字幕) 第86期:重点查她
日期:2016-11-01 14:43

(单词翻译:单击)

Angela Markham is an account exec
安琪拉·马汉是贸易中心附近
At a tech company near the trade center.
一家科技公司的账户经理。
Six weeks ago, she got drunk at an office retirement party, and hit a CPA on her way out. Charged with DWI and vehicular manslaughter.
六周前,她在退休欢送会上喝醉了,开车出车库时撞了一位会计师。她以酒驾和过失杀人被起诉。
It's just a random accident.
不过是个偶然的车祸。
What does this woman have to do with the people who took my son?
这个女人和绑架我儿子的人有什么关系?
I don't know.
我不知道。
But it's not just Sam's life they're playing with.
但他们并不只是想杀死萨姆。
They're planning to kill you too.
他们也要杀掉你。
How can you know that?
你怎么知道?
Where are you getting your information?
你从哪得到的信息?
Let's just say I have a source and it's never wrong.
我的信息渠道绝对可靠。
Look, these people can't be reasoned with.
跟这些人没法讲道理。
They can't be trusted.
他们不可信任。
If we're going to save your son, I need to find a way to hurt them.
如果我们要救你儿子,我要找出能打击他们的方法。
The trial resumes in 30 minutes.
30分钟后就要继续开庭。
What do I do?
我该做什么?
Just stall.
拖延时间就行。
Make it look like you're cooperating.
假装你在跟他们合作。
But buy me time.
但你得给我争取时间。
Well, this isn't a street gang.
这明显不是街头混混。
This is a multinational corporation.
这是跨国团伙。
SP-9 is active in at least 18 countries in Europe, Asia...
SP9起码在世界上18个国家都有活动,范围遍布欧亚...
After Interpol took down the old Pruszkow Mafia, they got smarter.
自从国际刑警拿下了曾经的普斯科夫黑手党后,他们就长进了。
Started hiding their tattoos, studied military discipline, computers, they have almost no digital footprint.
开始掩盖纹身,学起了军事化管理,电脑,几乎找不到他们的数据残留。
I have yet to find anything that could help us find Gates' son.
我还在找任何能找回盖茨他儿子的线索。
Then focus on her.
那就重点查她。
Somehow this girl and that gang connect.
这女的跟那帮派千丝万缕。
My best guess, whoever she's sleeping with is high up in sp-9.
我敢打赌,睡她的男人肯定是SP9里的高层。
Bet her boyfriend knows where they're keeping Sam.
我赌她男朋友知道萨姆被关在哪。

分享到