疑犯追踪第1季 (MP3+中英字幕) 第115期:吉尔默警司
日期:2017-01-26 10:50

(单词翻译:单击)

Well, there's that, too.
这个嘛也是有的。
You want to get out of here?
你想不想出去?
Where are we going?
我们去哪?
To do something illegal.Lieutenant Gilmore.
干些违法勾当。吉尔默警司。
Almost didn't recognize you without that cute uniform.
你不穿漂亮警服来我几乎都认不出你了。
What do you want now?
这次你又想要什么?
There's going to be a break-in at Virtanen Pharmaceuticals tonight.
今晚维尔塔宁制药公司会有一次入室行窃。
I need you to make sure that the police don't respond.
我要你保证警方不介入。
After this, we're done.
此后,我们两清。
All right, Finch, our cameras are in place.
好了,芬奇,我们的摄像头就位。
I have full coverage. Proceed.Hold this.
我有全方位视角。继续。拿着这个。
So these people are trying to kill you, and your plan is to break into their office.
就是说这些人想杀了你,而你的计划是闯进他们的办公室。
I prefer the direct approach.
我比较喜欢单刀直入。
This is the south entry. Any guards on the other side?
这里是南面出口。另一边有没有警卫
Two guards on the first floor, none on the stairwell.
一楼有两个,楼梯上没有。
Go ahead. good.Going in.
继续,很好。进去了。
Am I ever going to meet this imaginary friend of yours?
我有没有机会见见你这位空气朋友?
He's a very private person.
他非常注重隐私。
Wait, there's a guard on the third floor stairs.He's coming your way.
慢,三楼上有个警卫。朝你那边过去了。

分享到