疑犯追踪第1季 (MP3+中英字幕) 第108期:录音
日期:2017-01-04 17:08

(单词翻译:单击)

Get down.
趴下。
Guess I'm paying you to do more than drive.
看来雇你当司机实在是屈才啊。
Mr. Reese, are you okay?
里瑟先生,你没事吧
Yeah, the hand-off was an ambush.
没事,这次交易有埋伏。
Douglas tried to kill both of us.
道格拉斯想要杀了我们俩。
Oh, thanks. I was there, remember?
多谢提醒。我刚才也在,记得吗?
Is she safe, Mr. Reese?
她安全吗,里瑟先生?
For now. A little shaken up.
暂时安全。就是有点受惊。
Who are you talking to?
你在跟谁说话?
They're willing to kill for that recording.
他们不惜为那段录音而杀人。
We need to find out what's on it.
我们得弄清上面有什么。
Send me Talbott's address.
把塔伯特的地址发给我。
Who the hell are you?
你到底是谁?
You can say we're in the same business. Fixing problems.
我们可以说是同行。专门替人解决问题。
I had information that you might be in danger.
我得到消息,你可能有危险。
Information? Who gave it to you?
消息?谁给你的消息?
You have your people. I have mine.
你有你的人。我有我的人。
You need to find the journalist who sold you that recording.
你得找到卖给你录音的那个记者。
Find out what's on it.
弄清楚里面有什么。
I made a copy.
我拷贝了一份。
I'm discreet, not stupid.
我很谨慎,但是不蠢。
I can't hide it anymore.
我不能再隐瞒下去了。
What we're doing is wrong. - Who's the girl on the tape?
我们做的事是不对的?-录音里的姑娘是谁?
No idea. Can barely make it out.
不清楚。听不出来。
Stay here.
呆在这儿。
Mr. Reese, report on the police band. Talbott is dead.
里瑟先生,警用频段上有报告,塔伯特死了。
Apparent cardiac arrest.
表面上来看是心脏病发。
Oh, Douglas moves fast.
道格拉斯动作真快。
They're killing everyone who had contact with that recording.
他们在追杀所有接触过那段录音的人。
If they're going to this much trouble, they'll be coming after Ms. Morgan again.
他们既然这么不怕麻烦,肯定还会找上摩根女士。
You need to stay with her.
你得看着她。
That's going to be a problem.
这可有点麻烦了。

分享到