疑犯追踪第1季 (MP3+中英字幕) 第7期:40%的谋杀案涉及到恋爱关系
日期:2015-11-19 18:05

(单词翻译:单击)

It is a tough job.

工作很辛苦,

But I can look after myself.

但我能照顾自己。

You know that.

这你知道。

She's tough, but she's scared about something.

她很坚强,但有什么事让她害怕。

Given Hansen's job, we've got hundreds of people who could be holding a grudge.

由于汉森的工作性质,有几百个可能对她怀恨在心的人。

I cut the list to two.

我把范围缩小到两个人。


The first is Wheeler, her co-counselor.

第一个是威勒,她的合作律师。

They dated for a few months last year.

去年他们交往过几个月。

She broke things off.

她分的手。

You got time to talk?

有时间谈谈么?

Maybe I can buy you dinner.

我请你吃晚饭。

I'm busy. Another time?

我很忙,下次吧?

Is something wrong?

是不是出什么事了?

I've been noticing lately...

我注意到最近…

No, I'm fine, thank you. Thanks.

没事,我很好,谢谢你,谢了。

And 40% of murders involve some kind of romantic relationship.

而40%的谋杀案都涉及到恋爱关系。

Wheeler's divorced.

威勒离过婚,

One kid.

有个儿子。

Partial custody, alimony. Career stalled.

一半监护权,要出赡养费,事业停滞不前。

The second person I'm looking into is Lawrence Pope.

我第二个调查的人是劳伦斯·波普。

The man Hansen is currently prosecuting.

汉森现在正起诉的人。

Pope's on trial for killing his friends in a drug deal gone bad, stole $1/2 million in cash.

波普被起诉是因为毒品交易中翻脸杀了几位朋友还偷走了50万现金。

Pope's gang may be targeting her for reprisal.

波普的帮派或许会找她报复。

When we got there, the scene was colorful.

我们到达现场时,场面五彩纷呈。

Five dead.

五人死亡。

One of them had managed to crawl ten feet to a phone to dial 911.

当中一个在地上爬了三米,好去伸手抓电话打911报警。

Detective Fusco, when you interviewed Mr. Pope, what did he tell you in his defense?

弗斯科警探,当你给波普先生录口供时,他当时是怎么给自己辩解的

He said that if he'd have shot the poor bastard, he would have shot him in the head.

他说如果是他开枪杀那可怜虫,他会冲着他的脑袋开枪。

Quote, "Same as I always do," Unquote.

原话是 "我一贯的风格"。

He said he wouldn't have left him there half-dead, blubbering for his girlfriend.

他说他不会杀人杀个半死,任他为女朋友哭鼻子。

No more questions, your Honor.

我问完了,法官大人。

Detective...You went a little off script in your testimony.

警探,你作证时描述过火了。

You never told me about that conversation, And it could clear Pope's name.

你从没跟我说起那段对话这可能会使波普免罪的。

What's it matter? We got the guy.

有什么关系呢?我们都抓到他了。

It matters because it's my job to make absolutely sure that the wrong people don't go to jail.

当然有关系,我的工作就是为了确保监狱不会关错人。

Do you remember?

记不记得?

Excuse me, I thought we were on the same team.

不好意思,我以为我们是一伙的。

Something's gone wrong with her case.

她的案子出了问题。

分享到
重点单词
  • scenen. 场,景,情景
  • scriptn. 手稿,脚本,手迹 vt. 为...准备手稿
  • romanticadj. 浪漫的 n. 浪漫的人
  • absolutelyadv. 绝对地,完全地;独立地
  • quoten. 引用 v. 引述,举证,报价
  • conversationn. 会话,谈话
  • testimonyn. 证明,证据
  • partialadj. 部分的,偏袒的,偏爱的 n. 泛音
  • jailn. 监牢,监狱,拘留所 vt. 监禁,下狱
  • involvevt. 包含,使陷入,使忙于,使卷入,牵涉