疑犯追踪第1季 (MP3+中英字幕) 第32期:脏钱的幌子
日期:2016-03-10 17:34

(单词翻译:单击)

What the hell?

搞什么鬼?

What's the matter, Derek?

德雷克,怎么了?

You don't want to talk to your dead brother?

不想和你死了的哥哥说话吗?

Get in the truck.

上车。

I'll drive.

我来开车。

Yeah, Derek, we need to talk.

德雷克,我们得谈谈。


I left you a couple messages about the insurance guy who came by, asking questions.

我给你留了几条留言,有个卖保险的来问了几个问题。

He wants to talk to you.

他想和你聊聊。

Something about grant's assets coming out of probate.

谈谈格兰特遗产的查验。

I gave him your cell.

我把你电话告诉他了。

Anyway, call me back please.

总之,回我电话吧。

Sometime this year?

别拖到明年了?

Remember this place, Derek?

德雷克,还记得这地方吗?

Where they dumped your brother's whole family in the water like chum.

这里是他们扔下你哥哥一家的地方,像喂鱼一样扔进水里。

What are you talking about?

你在胡说什么啊?

I'm talking business, Derek.

德雷克,我是在谈生意。

Landale Financial, where you were yesterday.

你昨天去了兰代尔财务公司。

Who the hell are you?

你到底是谁啊?

That deal your brother Grant made, greenpoint, bunch of land out in Brooklyn ruined by an oil spill.

你哥哥格兰特做的那笔生意,绿地,布鲁克林外的那块地被原油污染了。

And now you're cutting a deal with him, aren't you?

而现在是由你在跟他们打交道吧?

I tried to help Grant.

我尝试过帮格兰特一把。

You helped him, all right.

你确实帮了他。

Right into an early grave with no will, which means that land goes into probate, and then to you, Derek.

让他早早地就进坟墓了,于是那块地成了他的遗产,继而留给了你,德雷克。

Let me ask you this.

我来问问你。

Did you hire the hit man yourself, or did you let Landale do it?

是你亲自雇的杀手,还是你让兰代尔的人干的?

I never meant for anyone to get hurt.

我从没想过伤害任何人。

Grant, he swore that Greenpoint was gonna be the big one.

格兰特发誓说绿地会是一单大买卖。

He just didn't have enough to cover all the parcels.

他只是不够钱买下整块地皮。

So I told him I know these guys.

所以我告诉他我认得这些人。

Calhoun. Landale.

兰代尔公司的卡霍尔。

It all looked legit.

看上去是合法的。

It was a front for dirty money.

这只是一笔脏钱的幌子。

And you set your brother up with them.

你和他们设计害了你哥哥。

Grant swore that it was gonna be a ten-bagger as soon as the government cleaned up the site.

格兰特打包票说,只要政府清理干净了这块地就能卖出天价。

But, like everything with the government, it took too damn long.

但政府干活都是这样,总是磨磨蹭蹭。

Landale wanted their money immediately.

兰代尔却要马上收债。

So they took him out along with everyone in his family.

所以他们把他一家都揪了出来。

Just to get their money back out.

就为了让他们还债。

They made me the administer of probate.

他们让我继承遗产。

That's the only reason why they didn't kill me.

所以他们才没杀我。

I'm supposed to sign it over to them next week.

我下周得签字把地皮交给他们。

The kicker is that Grant was right.

让人惊奇的是,格兰特是对的。

Government came through. They cleaned up the site.

政府来了,把这块地清理干净了。

Now it's worth 20,30 times what they put into it.

现在的价值比当初翻了二三十倍。

So that's why they're still coming after her.

所以他们才继续追杀她。

分享到
重点单词
  • spillv. 溢出,洒,使 ... 流出,泄漏 n. 溢出,流
  • grantn. 授予物,补助金; 同意,给予 n. 财产转让 vt
  • graven. 坟墓,墓穴 adj. 严肃的,严重的,庄重的
  • administervt. 管理,执行,给与,用(药) vi. 执行管理人职
  • insurancen. 保险,保险费,安全措施
  • celln. 细胞,电池,小组,小房间,单人牢房,(蜂房的)巢室