疑犯追踪第1季 (MP3+中英字幕) 第26期:扳机狂人流浪汉
日期:2016-02-20 09:22

(单词翻译:单击)

Derek never came out of the funk.

德雷克没能走出这种恐惧。

Sometimes you just lose people.

有时生活中的人就这么没了。

You don't have any contact information for your ex-husband, do you?

你没有你前夫的联系方式吗?

No, we've barely spoken since we split.

没有 我们分居之后就很少联系了。

I have a-an old cell phone number.

我有他旧的手机号码。

Good luck tracking him down.

能不能找到就看运气了。

You might want to mention that there's money involved.

最好跟他说是跟钱有关。

疑犯追踪第1季4.jpg

I have to ask this.

有个问题不得不问。

Did you and Derek have any children?

你跟德雷克有没有小孩?

No kids.

没有。

Now I'm not even an aunt.

现在我连婶婶都不是了。

Smart as a whip, Theresa.

特蕾莎是个很聪明的孩子。

I loved her like she was my own daughter.

我待她视同己出。

Unfortunately, you can't pick your parents.

不幸的是,子女不能挑父母。

Unbelievable.

难以置信。

I've got eight case files connected to this guy's prints, and half of them have been redacted.

我手上有八件案子涉及到他的指纹,而且一半都被改掉了。

Here we go.

又来了。

Missing persons 07.

07年的失踪人口案。

Your trigger happy hobo, Carter.

你的扳机狂人流浪汉又来了,卡特。

Only now he's a killer in a suit.

只不过他现在是穿西装的杀手。

Well, maybe he's a recovering diplomat.

没准他是个尚在恢复阶段的外交家。

They pulled the whole file.

他们撤掉了整个档案。

Feds. This one's above your pay grade, Carter.

联调局。这家伙你动不了,卡特。

Aunt's fine. Uncle's M.I.A.

婶婶没问题。叔叔失踪了。

M.I.A. ?

失踪?

You got no contact info?

你没有联系方式吗?

No answer on the cell phone.

电话没人听。

No forwarding address.

也没有更新地址。

Where are you?

你在哪?

I've been to every skate-rat park in the city.

我转遍了城里所有的滑板小子去的公园。

Nothing but attitude on wheels.

除了滑轮的激情生活之外没别的。

No sign of Theresa?

没见到特蕾莎吗?

No, but I think I just found our guy.

没,但是我刚找到我们要找的人。

What the...?

我勒个...?

What's your problem, fool?

怎么回事啊你,傻逼?

$200 fine to skate in the park.

在公园里滑板罚款两百。

Want to know the last time you seen this girl, Deacon.

你最后一次见这个女孩子是什么时候,迪肯。

What is this? Some kind of sick joke?

你什么意思?变态玩笑么?

News flash, chief.

新闻头条啊,长官。

Old man went postal on her whole family.

她家老头把自己全家都给做了。

She's dead.

她死了。

Or maybe not.

或许没死呢。

Maybe you seen her around, chief.

没准你就在哪见过她,长官。

That girl's gone.

那女孩子挂了。

Give me back my phone.

还我手机。

Is he riding you?

他找你麻烦?

What's up with that, man?

怎么回事啊,哥们?

分享到
重点单词
  • celln. 细胞,电池,小组,小房间,单人牢房,(蜂房的)巢室
  • addressn. 住址,致词,讲话,谈吐,(处理问题的)技巧 vt.
  • diplomatadj. 外交官,外交家 n. 外交家
  • smartadj. 聪明的,时髦的,漂亮的,敏捷的,轻快的,整洁的
  • splitn. 劈开,裂片,裂口 adj. 分散的 v. 分离,分