疑犯追踪第1季 (MP3+中英字幕) 第1期:给流浪汉录口供
日期:2015-10-21 15:48

(单词翻译:单击)

When you find that one person who connects you to the world, you become someone different, someone better.
当你找到你在这个世上的羁绊,你就变了,变得更好。
When that person is taken from you...what do you become then?
而当这个人从你身边被夺走...那你又会变得怎样?
Whatever he wanna do, you know?
管他想怎么样?
What? Where'd you get that, in a cereal box? You wanna see a real gun?
怎么?哪弄来的?买麦片送的吗?想见识一下真家伙吗?

Forget you.
算了吧。
Every little punk is carrying now, Anton. That's why your father wanted us to take the car home.
现在是个混混就带家伙了,安东。所以你父亲才要我们开车回家。
Relax. We're picking up new hardware next week. Restore a little order.
别紧张。我们下周就弄点新装备来。恢复这里的秩序。
Besides, when we take the car, we don't get to meet new friends. Look at this guy.
再说了,我们开车就遇不到新朋友了。瞧瞧这位。
You didn't bring enough for the whole group. I have to teach you about sharing.
你带的酒不够大家喝啊。我得教教你学会分享。
I'll need a statement from the bum. Which hospital did they take him to?
给那个流浪汉录口供。他们带他去了哪家医院?
He declined treatment. We got video on it, though.
他不肯接受治疗。但我们拿到了监控录像。

分享到
重点单词
  • cerealn. 谷类食物,麦片 adj. 谷类的,谷物的
  • statementn. 声明,陈述
  • restorevt. 恢复,修复,使复原