疑犯追踪第1季 (MP3+中英字幕) 第63期:回顾抢劫事件情况
日期:2016-06-24 16:27

(单词翻译:单击)

Were you injured during the robbery?
你是在此次劫案当中受的伤么?
Don't worry. I'm not gonna sue the city.
别担心,我不会起诉市政府的。
This is an old injury, although the stress of the situation did not help.
是旧伤了,尽管这事也没给我什么好处。
We're doing everything in our power to catch these guys.
我们在竭尽所能抓捕犯人。
Mr. Burdett, do you mind walking me through what happened?
伯戴特先生,介不介意我再请你回顾下当时的情况?
I was standing at the counter at lockup.
我就在保管处的前台站着。
They came storming in. They had guns.
然后他们就冲进来了。他们有枪。
They were shouting at us to get down on the floor, so...I did.
他们高喊要我们趴下贴地,于是……我照办了。
During the robbery, did you hear any of the men say the name "Elias"?
抢劫过程中,你有没有听到有人说“以利亚”这个名字?

I don't believe so. Who's Elias?
应该没有。谁是以利亚?
Did you get a look at any of their faces?
你有没有看到他们的长相?
No.
没。
Did any of the men talk to you?
他们当中有没有人跟你说话?
Not that I recall.
我不记得有。
Because it looks to me...Like this man said something to you.
可是在我看来……这个人跟你讲了些话。
Oh, I was hoping I wouldn't have to go through all of this again.
我还希望我别再被问一次这个事情,没完没了的。
Yes. He told me to stop staring at him.
是。他跟我说叫我别再盯着他看。
That's interesting.
有意思。
Most people's instinct is to look away.
大多数人的反应都是转开视线。
Well, I've never been accused of being like most people.
倒是从来没人说我跟大多数人一样。
Did he say anything else to you?
他还有跟你说了些什么吗?
No.
没。
Did you try to communicate with him in any other way?
你有没有用各种方式与他交流过?
How do you mean?
此话怎讲?
When he was holding you by your jacket.
当他抓着你的外套拎着你的时候。
I asked him to let me go.
我叫他放了我。
And that's all you said?
你就说了那些话?
Detective carter, I suppose you're used to being around guns.
卡特警探,我想你应该是习惯于枪口下来去了。
I suppose scenes of violence are commonplace for you, but I can assure you that for me, it was terrifying.
我想暴力犯罪的场景对你来说并不陌生,但是我能向你保证,与我而言,十分恐怖。
I was so terrified, I couldn't even look away.
我当时怕极了,连眼珠子都不会转了。
So, when he picked me up, I thought surely I was about to die.
所以,当他把我抓起来的时候,我以为我是死定了。
So, yes, I was communicating with him.
所以,是,我是跟他沟通了。
I was begging for my life.
我是求他放过我。
I'm sorry I can't remember the exact words I used.
很抱歉当时我具体说了什么话记不起来了。
Well...If you can think of anything else, please give me a call.
那如果你还能再想起来些什么,请给我电话。
I promise you, we will catch this guy.
向你保证,我们一定会抓住他们。

分享到