疑犯追踪第1季 (MP3+中英字幕) 第111期:产业重心
日期:2017-01-12 17:49

(单词翻译:单击)

That is...you're too generous.
您太客气了。
Thank you.
谢谢。
You care for a tour of our facilities?
想参观一下公司吗?
This way.
请吧。
What we like to focus on is what people really need--
我们的产业重心是百姓真正所需的药品...
pain relief.
止痛剂。
I can certainly relate to that.
我就离不开那玩意。
We reached a 20% market share last year.
我们去年的市场份额已达20%。
And that's only going to rise with the launch of our new product line, anchored by Sylocet.
随着以赛洛特为主打的新药推出市场份额只会继续飙升。
Sylocet?
赛洛特?
New migraine drug.
治疗偏头疼的新药。
Revolutionary. Just approved by the FDA.
全新科技。刚获得药监局的批准。
Mr. Partridge. Robert Keller.
帕特杰先生。我是罗伯特·凯勒。
This is an impressive empire you've built here, sir.
先生,您可是创建了一个雄伟的帝国。
Oh, it's Mark's empire now.
现在由马克掌管了。
Retirement isn't officially till next spring, but he makes all the big decisions.
明年春季我正式退休不过重大决策都是他说了算。
Don't tell anyone.
别告诉别人。
I'd hate to lose my table at the country club.
我可不想失去乡村俱乐部的位子。
If you'll excuse me, Mr. Partridge.
帕特杰先生,恕我失陪。
Mark has done an incredible job.
马克的工作能力惊人。
Not only in keeping our finances in order, but overseeing a good amount of product research.
不光使公司财务运作得井井有条,还负责大量的药品研发。
Mr. Keller, I like what I see here.
凯勒先生,我对这里很满意。
I'm confident my money is in good hands.
我相信自己的钱投对了地方。
Lovely meeting you.
见到你太高兴了。
Excuse me. I have to take this.
不好意思。我得接个电话。
Flash drive's recovered.
U盘收回来了。

分享到