疑犯追踪第1季 (MP3+中英字幕) 第45期:四个武装分子团伙
日期:2016-04-22 09:33

(单词翻译:单击)

John, I didn't know you were back from over there.

约翰,我都不知道你从那边回来了。

Where's your uniform?

你的制服呢?

I got a new job.

我找了份新工作。

One of those jobs you can't talk about?

还是那种问不得的工作吗?

Oh, yeah, I got engaged.

是的,我订婚了。

I'm...I'm moving back east next month.

我下个月就要搬回东部去了。

His name's Peter.

他叫彼得。


Peter. He's a lucky guy.

彼得,走运的家伙。

I waited for you.

我等过你。

I didn't ask you to.

我没有让你等。

No. No, you didn't. You just...left.

是的。你确实没有。你就那么走了。

Because you thought you'd get killed over there, and that that would hurt me.

因为你觉得你会死在那里,觉得那样会伤到我的心。

But I think the truth is that it was easier for you to be alone.

但是我觉得事实上是一个人对你来说更容易。

That's one of the things you learn over there—in the end, we're all alone.

这是你在那边学到的东西——到头来,我们都是一个人。

And no one's coming to save you.

没有人会来救你。

Be happy with Peter.

祝你和彼得幸福。

Oh, Molina, I want to know more about this gang.

莫利纳,再给我一些这个团伙的信息。

They pulled about a dozen robberies.

他们干过十几票抢劫案。

They hit banks, jewelry stores, money exchanges, casinos.

他们抢银行,珠宝店,汇款公司,赌场。

It's always four armed men.

永远是四个武装分子。

They haven't killed anyone.

从不杀人。

They haven't even hurt anyone.

甚至没伤过人。

In and out in 60 seconds, every time.

进去出来不超过一分钟,每次都是。

Dozen robberies. They're good.

十几桩抢劫案。还挺行啊。

Oh, yeah.

确实。

A gang like this, they usually implode after four or five.

这种团伙一般四次五次之后就完了。

You know how they start dropping money, they have a falling out with each other?

你也知道,他们到时会开始争钱,互相拆台窝里斗?

Not these guys.

这些人不会。

Maybe this will help.

没准这个有帮助。

It's a 148 radio, painted black, aerial cut down to look more like a phone.

148无线电对讲机,漆成了黑色,剪断了天线使之看起来更像手机。

It uses frequency-hopping spread spectrum.

使用跳频技术。

Which means zero chance of interception.

意味着没有监听的可能。

You know this how?

那你又怎么知道?

I used them...In Iraq and Afghanistan.

我用过...在伊拉克跟阿富汗的时候。

Where do I get one of these?

这种东西我上哪能买到?

You can't.

买不到。

Got to steal them from the military.

只能去军队里偷。

I checked with every base on the east coast.

我跟东部所有的驻军基地都查过了。

Fort Drum reported the theft of a radio package six months ago.

鼓堡半年前报告了一起无线电货包失窃案件。

Do they got any idea who stole them?

他们知不知道是谁干的吗?

Army C.I.D.Investigated - no joy.

陆军刑事调查科查了-没下文。

I'll tell you what you can do.

我来告诉你怎么做。

Cross-check guys resident in new york, who left the service out of Fort Drum in the last six months.

交叉对比那些住在纽约的人,看谁在半年前从鼓堡退伍出来便是。

12 robberies. Must have some physical descriptions.

一打劫案。总会有具体细节。

分享到
重点单词
  • drumn. 鼓,鼓声,鼓状物 vi. 击鼓,连续敲击,引起兴趣
  • implodev. 内爆,剧减
  • spectrumn. 光谱,范围,系列
  • havenn. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,
  • engagedadj. 忙碌的,使用中的,订婚了的
  • uniformn. 制服 adj. 一致的,统一的 vt. 穿制
  • militaryadj. 军事的 n. 军队
  • spreadv. 伸展,展开,传播,散布,铺开,涂撒 n. 伸展,传
  • jewelryn. 珠宝,珠宝类
  • basen. 基底,基础,底部,基线,基数,(棒球)垒,[化]碱