疑犯追踪第1季 (MP3+中英字幕) 第90期:洛里默街
日期:2016-11-13 11:43

(单词翻译:单击)

For no names and no info?
什么都没给我就想出来?
No, no, no. Wait, wait, wait.Okay, wait.
不是,不是,不是。慢,慢,慢。别,等等。
I know a place.
我知道个地方。
It's 3185 Lorimer.
洛里默街3185号。
It's where I go to get paid.
我就是去那个地方拿钱。
Good.
很好。
How am I supposed to eat it?
你这叫我怎么吃啊?
You'll figure it out.
你自己搞定。
I observed a white SUV driving erratically at high speed.
我观察到一辆白色SUV以高速横冲直撞。
I stopped the vehicle for a possible DWI.
我估计是酒后驾驶,于是就上去拦截了。
And what did you see when you approached the car?
当你接近那辆车时候你看到什么?
Blood. On the front left fender.
血迹。左前轮的挡泥板上。
Objection, facts not in evidence.
反对,上述事实不能作为证供。
Sustained.
反对有效。
Uh, how did the vehicle look?
那车子看起来什么样?
There was front end damage.
前后有损伤。
A red fluid that appeared to be blood...Objection, your Honor.
看起来疑似血液的红色液体...-反对,法官大人。
Sustained.
反对有效。
What happened then?
然后发生了什么?
The defendant got out of the vehicle.She appeared to be intoxicated.
辩方走出了车辆。她看起来醉酒或服用药物。
Objection!
反对!
Sustained.
反对有效。
Your honor...
法官大人...
Counselor...I'm going to give you some time to better prepare your witness. Resume at 10:00 A.M.Tomorrow.
律师...我现在给你些时间,好让你的证人再准备准备。明天上午十时继续。
Judge Gates. I'm disappointed, your Honor.
盖茨法官。我很失望,法官大人。
How did you know I was here?
你怎么知道我在这?
Did she tell you?
是她告诉你的吗?

分享到