疑犯追踪第1季 (MP3+中英字幕) 第81期:调到特遣队
日期:2016-10-14 14:43

(单词翻译:单击)

You came down from the 51st right, Fusco?
弗斯科,你是从51区调过来的吧?
The Bronx finest.
布朗克斯分局。
What brought you here?
怎么想到来这?
I wanted a change of scenery.
想换换环境。
Wanted? Or needed?
是想换?还是不得不换?
You got something you want to say?
你到底想说什么?
I heard some rumors that got me concerned.
我听到些让我担心的传言。
I just like to know what I'm dealing with.
我只是想多了解下我的同事。
Carter, I'm going to buy you a coffee.
卡特,既然你这么友好。
Since you've been so nice.
那我给你买杯咖啡去。
Cream, no sugar.
加奶不加糖。
Oh, he comes when he's called.
随叫随到。
Good.
表现不错。
Now if I could just train you to stop trying to kill me.
如果你不再想干掉我,那就完美了。
How long am I going to have to work down here?
我还得在这儿工作多久?
Commute's a bitch.
上下班太不方便了。
You should be grateful. Takes some guys years to make task force.
别抱怨了。不是所有人都能调到特遣队。
Plus, I let you live.
而且,还有我罩着你呢。
Carter, is she getting close?
卡特查得怎么样了?
All I know right now is you pissed off real police, my friend.
我只知道你惹了个不好惹的角色,伙计。
She's not going to stop till she got you.
她不抓住你不会罢休。
Is that it?
说完了吗?
Ballistics. And find out if there's been any ransom kidnappings reported.
做下弹道测试。再查查看有没有为赎金的绑架案记录。
White guys with crew cuts.
平头白人。
One with long hair.
其中一人长发。

分享到