疑犯追踪第1季 (MP3+中英字幕) 第12期:腐败的警察
日期:2015-12-25 08:34

(单词翻译:单击)

You're crazy.

你疯了。

We're both dead now.

我们都死定了。

Do you know who they are?

你知道他们是什么人吗?

I do now.

现在知道了。

Cops. Come on.

条子,走吧。

What exactly have you gotten me into?

你到底把我卷进什么事里了?

疑犯追踪第1季1.jpg

I don't know.

我不知道。

That's the whole point.

这才是关键问题。

I hired you to help me figure that out.

我雇你来帮我搞清楚。

Here.

给。

I think we're up against a group of corrupt cops.

我认为我们要对付的是一帮腐败警察。

Stills is narcotics.

斯蒂尔斯是缉毒组的。

Him and his men get word of deals.

他和他手下听说了这笔交易。

They steal the drugs, the cash, And they kill all the witnesses.

他们偷走毒品,现金把目击者全杀了。

And they get Fusco to frame up guys like Lawrence Pope for the murders.

他们还让弗斯科陷害劳伦斯·波普之类的人承担谋杀罪名。

Exactly.

没错。

I think their next target is Hansen.

我认为他们的下一个目标就是汉森。

But I don't know for certain.

但是我不确定。

Hell, I don't know anything for certain, because you won't tell me where you're getting your information.

见鬼,我什么都不确定,因为你不肯告诉我你的信息从何而来。

When the towers came down, you were in a hotel in Mexico.

双子塔倒下的时候,你在墨西哥的一家酒店里。

I was here.

我在这里。

I was working.

在工作。

Didn't even know about the attacks until that evening.

直到晚上才知道袭击的事。

You see, Mr. Reese, until that day, I had spent the better part of my life making myself very rich.

里瑟先生,那天之前我的人生致力于聚集财富。

Suddenly all that money didn't seem to amount to much.

突然之间那些钱不再重要了。

After the attacks, The government gave itself the power to read every email, listen to every cell phone,

袭击发生之后,政府给了自己检阅每封电子邮件监听每通电话的权力,

but they needed something that could sort through it all, something that could pick the terrorists out of the general population before they could act.

但他们需要东西来整理分类,在恐怖分子动手之前就将其从普通民众中辨认出来。

The public wanted to be protected, they just didn't want to know how they were being protected.

公众想被保护,他们只是不想知道自己是怎么被保护。

So when they finally got a system that worked, they kept it secret.

所以当他们最终找到一个有效的系统,他们没有公开。

So how do you know about it?

那你又怎么知道?

I built it.

是我造的。

分享到
重点单词
  • celln. 细胞,电池,小组,小房间,单人牢房,(蜂房的)巢室
  • populationn. 人口 ,(全体)居民,人数
  • corruptadj. 腐败的,堕落的 vt. 使 ... 恶化,贿赂
  • framen. 框,结构,骨架 v. 构成,把 ... 框起来,陷
  • certainadj. 确定的,必然的,特定的 pron. 某几个,某
  • figuren. 图形,数字,形状; 人物,外形,体型 v. 演算,