美剧精讲《美女上错身》第58期:可能是姐妹
日期:2012-10-05 13:09

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

I can't do this. Just breathe.
我做不来 深呼吸
Hello, darling.
你好 亲爱的
Sorry to keep you waiting. It's all right.
抱歉让你们久等了 没关系
I live in Santa Monica. Traffic's terrible.
我住在圣莫妮卡 交通太差劲了
This is my daughter, Sally.
这是我的女儿 莎莉
Nice to meet you.
很高兴见到你
Lisa Shayne.
我叫莉莎·夏恩
Will your wife be joining us?
您的太太会过来吗
My mother died when I was 2.
我母亲在我两岁的时候去世了
I'm so sorry.
很遗憾
She was beautiful.
她真漂亮
On the phone, you mentioned medical records.
你在电话里提到了医疗记录
Wh-what's going on?
到底是怎么回事
We're looking at the possibility of...
有可能发生了...
a mix-up.
混淆
What kind of mix-up?
什么样的混淆
I believe there was a mistake when Sally was born.
我认为莎莉出生的时候出了点差错
Mr. Dodd, there's a chance Sally and Lisa
多德先生 莎莉和莉莎有可能
may have been switched.
被抱错了
What?
什么
Lisa's DNA doesn't match her parents,
莉莎的DNA与她父母的不符
and hospital records show that you were the only other -
而医院的记录显示 你们是唯一...
Wait. Y-you that think we were -
等等 你认为我们俩...
That's ridiculous.
太荒谬了
Sir, if we could just get a sample of your DNA -
先生 如果您能为我们提供您的DNA样本
No, you're not getting anything from me.
不 我什么都不会给你们
What, do you think I don't recognize a scam?
你们以为我看不出这是个骗局吗
Get out!
滚出去
No, no, no. I assure you, it's not.
不 不 我敢保证这不是骗局
I didn't mean to upset anybody.
我不想惹大家生气
I want the two of you to leave now!
我要你们两个马上离开
Okay.
好吧
Lisa, just go. Go.
莉莎 走吧 走

重点解释

妙语佳句:

原句:We're looking at the possibility of...有可能发生了...

look at:

He came to look at the drainage.

他是来检查排水设备的。

We must take a hard look at our finances.

我们应该密切注意财务问题。

原句:What kind of mix-up?什么样的混淆

kind of:有点儿

That kind of person is anything but a Marxist.

那种人根本不是马克思主义者。

I wish you wouldn't look down on this kind of work.

我希望你不要看不起这种工作。

原句:Lisa's DNA doesn't match her parents,莉莎的DNA与她父母的不符

match:相配, 和...相配, 相一致

match属于及物动词,在表示“与……相配”时,后直接跟宾语,不需加介词to。

Your tie should match your shirt.

你的领带要与衬衫相配。

match通常与with连用,而不是to。

考考你:

我认为莎莉出生的时候出了点差错。

你们以为我看不出这是个骗局吗

上期答案:

We're asking to have it removed from the Internet immediately.

Mr. Detweiller knew his cartoon would damage the reputation of the company.

分享到
重点单词
  • upsetadj. 心烦的,苦恼的,不安的 v. 推翻,翻倒,扰乱
  • cartoonn. 动画片,漫画 vt. 为 ... 画漫画
  • reputationn. 声誉,好名声
  • samplen. 样品,样本 vt. 采样,取样 adj. 样
  • recognizevt. 认出,认可,承认,意识到,表示感激
  • assurevt. 使确信,使放心,确保
  • ridiculousadj. 荒谬的,可笑的
  • drainagev. 排水 n. 排水系统,污水