美剧精讲《美女上错身》第30期:天涯何处无芳草
日期:2012-08-25 18:42

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Haven't seen you around all day.
一整天都没见到你了
I won my case.
我打赢了官司
I heard.
我听说了
What's wrong?Are you mad at me?Nah.
怎么了 你在生我的气吗 不是
What you said before about Stacy, that she's...
关于史黛西 你之前的说法
out of my league...
我配不上她
it was-- it was harsh.
太伤人了
But I guess it's true.
但是我想你说的对
Fred, I-- I didn't mean it.
弗雷德 我不是那意思
No. Yeah, you-- you did.
不 没错 你是那个意思
And I should have listened to youthe first time.
我从一开始就应该听你的
No. I didn't use the right words.
不是 我用词不当
I-- I wasn't being sensitive to...
我没能照顾你的感受
Fred, I haven't known you very long.
弗雷德 我认识你的时间不长
I'm not exactly sure what you are, let alone who.
我都不太清楚你是什么 更别说你是谁了
But from what I can tell, you're in a league of your own.
但是就我所知 你属于一个独特的档次
And sooner or later, you will find a girl who wants...
迟早 你会找到一个
season tickets to that league, to your league and...
愿意进入你的世界的女孩
okay, I know I'm smart now,
好吧 我知道我现在变聪明了
but I'm not making sense, am I?
但是我还是没讲清楚 对吧
I'm just confused...
我只是很困惑
and it hurts.
很受伤
What about this--the sea is filled with many fish.
这么说怎么样 天涯何处无芳草
Yeah, s- stop. Look, I- I--
是的 停 听着
I know I'm-- I'm supposed to be your guardian angel.
我知道 我本该是你的守护天神
But I'm new here...
但是我初来乍到
and you kind of have to be minea little bit, too.
你也该稍微做下我的守护天使

重点解释

妙语佳句:

原句:What's wrong? Are you mad at me? Nah.

解析:be mad at:对 ... 非常愤怒

He was mad at missing his train.

他为没赶上火车而恼火。

原句:And I should have listened to you the first time.

解析:the first time:第一次

It was the first time they had ever met.

那是他们初次会面。

原句:I-- I wasn't being sensitive to...

解析:be sensitive to:对 ... 敏感

You may be sensitive to a point of absurdity.

你可能对荒谬的事十分敏感。

原句:I'm not exactly sure what you are, let alone who.

解析:let alone:更别提

I never thought of it, let alone did I do it.

我想都没有想到它,更谈不上去做了。

原句:And sooner or later, you will find a girl who wants...

解析:sooner or later:迟早

You will leave your parents sooner or later.

你迟早会离开父母的。

原句:okay, I know I'm smart now,but I'm not making sense, am I?

解析:make sense:讲得通

It would make sense to leave early.

早点离开是明智的。

原句:But I'm new here...and you kind of have to be mine a little bit, too.

解析:a little bit:有点儿, 一点儿

I'm a little bit tired. Let's take a short rest.

我有点累了。让我们休息一会儿。

考考你:

天涯何处无芳草。

我从一开始就应该听你的。

上期答案:

That's cutting it a little bit close.

You've had that name and personality how long?

分享到
重点单词
  • sensitiveadj. 敏感的,灵敏的,易受伤害的,感光的,善解人意的
  • smartadj. 聪明的,时髦的,漂亮的,敏捷的,轻快的,整洁的
  • harshadj. 粗糙的,使人不舒服的,刺耳的,严厉的,大约的
  • guardiann. 保护人,监护人
  • confusedadj. 困惑的;混乱的;糊涂的 v. 困惑(confu
  • absurdityn. 荒谬,悖理,荒谬的事
  • havenn. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,