美剧精讲《美女上错身》第20期:违反天使条例
日期:2012-08-15 18:01

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Fred. The mail's on the floor.
弗雷德 信都掉地上了
Who is she...
她是谁...
and why does she make me feel the... way I feel?
为什么她让我有...那种感觉
Who, Stacy?
谁 史黛西吗
Oh, no, no, no, no. We are not doing this.
不行不行不行 这可不行
You are here for me, Fred.
弗雷德 你来这是因为我
You're not supposed to be ogling my friends.
你不能色咪咪的盯着我朋友看
Are you even allowed to ogle?
你能色咪咪的盯着别人吗
Isn't that against guardian angel rules?
难道不会违反守护天使条例吗
I'veheard aboutphysical attraction before.
我之前有听过身体上的吸引
Chemically, I-- I understand it...
化学上说 我明白...
but I've never experienced it.
但是我还没亲身体验过
What, you've never had a crush?
什么 你没喜欢过别人
U- up there, all I meet are dead people.
在上面碰到的都是死人
Well, forget it, okay? Stacy's out of your league.
想都别想 你和史黛西不是一个档次的
You'll be setting yourself up for a world of hurt.
你这是自讨苦吃
No, no. Y- you don't understand. I- I look at this... Stacy...
不不 你不了解 看到史黛西
and I- I can't help it.
我就忍不住
I want to-- I want to do her grocery shopping.
我 我想要帮她购物
I want to-- I want to reroof her house.
我 我想要帮她翻修房顶
I want to hunt animals and...
我想为她打猎
bring her the meat. Okay, I don't have time for this, Fred.
把肉交给她 我没时间听你说这些 弗雷德
But I'm telling you-- It's never gonna happen.
但是告诉你吧 你没机会的
So just... keep your meat to yourself.
你就把肉留给自己吧

重点解释

妙语佳句:

原句:I've heard about physical attraction before.

hear about:听说

Did you hear about the new project?

你知道那个新项目吗?

原句:What, you've never had a crush?

have a crush:有迷恋的人<口语><口语>

Ben has a crush on his music teacher.

宾迷恋他的音乐教师。

原句:U- up there, all I meet are dead people.

dead:死的

dead指已停止呼吸和心脏跳动,与alive(活着的,活的)相对。而dying指奄奄一息,行将死亡。

The gardener picked off the dead flowers.

园丁把所有凋谢的花朵摘了下来。

原句:You'll be setting yourself up for a world of hurt.

set up:建立

You're setting yourself up all over again.

你在重蹈覆辙。

考考你:

你不能色咪咪的盯着我朋友看。

什么, 你没喜欢过别人?

你这是自讨苦吃。

上期答案:

That's why we're moving for summary judgment.

With all due respect, that's not the whole thing...

I'm inclined to grant defense's motion on summary judgment.

分享到
重点单词
  • crushv. 压碎,碾碎,压榨 n. 压碎,压榨,拥挤,迷恋
  • oglen. 扪眉目传情 v. 注视
  • experiencedadj. 有经验的
  • defensen. 防卫,防卫物,辩护 vt. 防守
  • guardiann. 保护人,监护人
  • grantn. 授予物,补助金; 同意,给予 n. 财产转让 vt
  • understandvt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为
  • settingn. 安装,放置,周围,环境,(为诗等谱写的)乐曲 动词
  • summaryn. 摘要 adj. 概要的,简略的
  • judgmentn. 裁判,宣告,该判决书