影视精讲《美女上错身》第41期:梦中情人
日期:2012-09-09 13:37

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

She looks happy. Mm-hmm.
她看起来很开心 嗯嗯
Excuse us.
打扰一下
Code red.
红色警报
The guy with the judge -- I know him.
和法官在一起的那个男的 我认识
He sold me a car.
他卖给我一辆车
Salesmen are nice and stable.
推销员工作很稳定嘛
In that deodorant commercial I did last year...
在我去年演得除臭剂广告里
he played a salesman with B.O.
他扮演有体臭的推销员
He's an actor, unemployed.
他是个演员 失业了
There is no wayhe canafforda dating service like this.
他不可能负担起这种中介的费用
Oh, my God.
哦天呐
You shouldn't have to pay $25,000 to meet unemployed actors.
人不应该付两万五千美金和失业的演员约会
You can meet them for free at Jerry's Deli.
在杰里熟食店 你可以免费见他
Diana hired him to charm Judge Summers.
黛安娜雇他来迷惑萨莫斯法官
You are actually quite charming.
你的确挺有吸引力的
We have to go. Jane, this is Martin.
我们该走了 简 这是马丁
Hi, Martin. Nice to meet you.
嗨 马丁 很高兴见到你
Good luck with your auditions.
祝你试镜成功
Ready? Let's go. Hmm?
好了吗 我们走 呃
Excuse me. I'll be right back.
不好意思 我马上回来
I cannot believe Ifell forit.
真不敢相信我竟然中计了
Don't blame yourself. I've seen his work. He's good.
别责备自己 我看过他的表演 演技不错
"We'll go to the mixer. You'll meet the man of your dreams."
我们要去晚宴 你会见到你的梦中情人
I was wrong. Right.
我错了 是的
But now I'm gonna make that woman pay.
但是我要让那个女人付出代价
We'llfile forfraud, intent to deceive, false advertising.
我们起诉她诈骗 意图欺骗和虚假广告
Are you emotionally distressed? Look at this face!
你是不是心情抑郁了 看看这张脸
Punitive damages.
还有惩罚性损失赔偿
What? "Punitive" it's a funny word.
怎么了 惩罚 这个词挺有趣的
But this is very serious. You're damn right it is.
但是本案是很严肃的 说的太对了
And tomorrow, Diana Hall will regret this.
明天黛安娜·霍尔就会后悔她的所作所为

重点解释

妙语佳句:

原句:There is no way he can afford a dating service like this.

there is no way:没有可能

There is no way to escape doing the work .

没法避免干这工作。

afford:花费得起,提供,给予

afford指“给予”时,可接双宾语。

It affords me great satisfaction to be able to help him.

能帮助他给了我很大的满足感。

can afford to ...指“负担得起”,“做得到”,“忍得住”。

He can afford to keep a motorcar.

他负担得起备有一辆汽车。

She can hardly afford to wait for another hour.

她几乎做不到再多等一小时了。

I did not think I could afford to lose my post.

我想我不能忍受得了失去这个职位。

原句:I cannot believe I fell for it.

fall for:对...倾倒 ,信以为真

Did she fall for the suggestion?

她喜欢这个提议吗?

They met, fell for each other and got married six weeks later.

他们俩一见倾心,六个星期后就结了婚。

原句:We'll file for fraud, intent to deceive, false advertising.

file for:申请,起诉

She decided to file for divorce.

她决意起诉要求离婚。

考考你:

他不可能负担起这种中介的费用。

人不应该付两万五千美金和失业的演员约会。

上期答案:

I'd like to introduce you to Martin Donnelly.
You know, in case you ever want to go to dinner

分享到
重点单词
  • stableadj. 稳定的,安定的,可靠的 n. 马厩,马棚,一批
  • fell动词fall的过去式 n. 兽皮 vt. 砍伐,击倒 a
  • charmn. 魅力,迷人,吸引力,美貌 v. (使)陶醉,(使)
  • blamen. 过失,责备 vt. 把 ... 归咎于,责备
  • coden. 码,密码,法规,准则 vt. 把 ... 编码,制
  • satisfactionn. 赔偿,满意,妥善处理,乐事,确信
  • fraudn. 骗子,欺骗,诈欺
  • intentn. 意图,目的,意向,含义 adj. 专心的,决心的,
  • deceivevt. 欺骗 vi. 行骗
  • commercialadj. 商业的 n. 商业广告