美剧精讲《美女上错身》第21期:死得不明不白
日期:2012-08-16 20:46

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Really no road trip?
真的不去旅行了
I'm sorry. She wouldn't postpone it.
抱歉 她不肯推迟
I tried everything, and she got all judge-y on me.
我尝试说服她 她却对我不理不睬
But at least you could go to your audition.
但至少你可以去参加试镜了
Already missed it.
已经错过了
Hey, Grayson didn't see you, did he?
格雷森没看到你吧
I've been hiding in here the whole time.
我一直躲在这里
But sooner or later,
但是迟早
you're gonna have to explain how we know each other.
你要和他解释我们是怎么认识的
I pick later.
我选迟一点
Here. Um... I was gonna wait until we got to Palm Springs...
这个 本想等我们到了棕榈泉
to show you this...
再拿给你看的
I made the paper!There's a "But".
我上报纸了 但是
Don't freak out. Okay.
别激动 好的
That's not me! Mnh-mnh.
那不是我 是的
They put in the wrong picture?
他们放错了照片
Why does this always happen? I can't even die right.
这事为什么总发生在我身上 死都死得不明不白
Don't worry. We'll fix it.
别急 能解决
I found some awesome pictures of you.
我找到一些你的超赞照片
We'll take one of these down
我们选一张
to the paper and make them rerun it-- Look.
送到报社 让他们重发 看吧
Spring break in Cabo.
在卡波的春假
That was the best.
最爽的假期
What about this one in the hot tub?
这张在热浴缸的怎么样
I mean, that would make an amazing obituary photo.
这张绝对可以成为最佳讣告照片的
I don't know. It's my final photo.
我不确定 我最后的照片
A lasting impression. I just want it to be... dignified.
给世人最后的留念 我想要端庄一点
And it will be.
没问题
They can totally photoshop a bikini back on you.
让他们给你PS上一件比基尼就行了

重点解释

妙语佳句:

原句:But at least you could go to your audition.

at least:至少

She may be slow but at least she's reliable.

她迟钝是迟钝,但无论如何她很可靠。

He has been there at least twice.

他至少去过那儿两次。

原句:But sooner or later,you're gonna have to explain how we know each other.

sooner or later:迟早

You will leave your parents sooner or later.

你迟早会离开父母的。

Keep go on interview and you'll be hired sooner or later.

继续参加面试,迟早有人会雇你的。

each other:互相, 各自

The pupils sneaked on each other to the teacher.

学生相互向老师讲了我的坏话。

The two plans meshed with each other smoothly.

这两个计划互相配合得很好。

原句:Don't freak out. Okay.

freak out:极度兴奋, 疯了

Don't freak out if cops pull you over.

如果警察让你靠边,你不要害怕.

We are going to freak out if you don't show up!

如果你再不来,我们都快发疯了。

考考你:

但至少你可以去参加试镜了。

我一直躲在这里。

你要和他解释我们是怎么认识的。

上期答案:

You're not supposed to be ogling my friends.
What, you've never had a crush?
You'll be setting yourself up for a world of hurt.

分享到
重点单词
  • smoothlyadv. 平滑地,流畅地
  • lastingadj. 永久的,永恒的 动词last的现在分词
  • settingn. 安装,放置,周围,环境,(为诗等谱写的)乐曲 动词
  • interviewn. 接见,会见,面试,面谈 vt. 接见,采访,对 .
  • reliableadj. 可靠的,可信的
  • impressionn. 印象,效果
  • auditionn. 听,听力,试听
  • postponevt. 延期,推迟
  • crushv. 压碎,碾碎,压榨 n. 压碎,压榨,拥挤,迷恋