美剧精讲《美女上错身》第56期:独守空床
日期:2012-10-02 20:42

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Can you tell that I haven't been spray-tanning lately?
我能看出来我最近没在做喷雾晒肤吗
Rose and Martha think I look way too tan.
罗斯和玛莎觉得我看起来太黑了
What do you think?
你觉得呢
You look...great as ever.
你看起来...像以前一样好看
I'm pale as a ghost.
我白得像个鬼一样
And that really makes me stick out in Palm Desert.
这让我在棕榈沙漠显得很扎眼
Usually, I'm somewhere between
通常我的肤色会介于
Eva Longoria and Whoopi Goldberg.
伊娃·朗格利亚和乌比·戈德堡之间
Well, I hope you'll be comfy on the couch.
希望你不介意在沙发上过夜
Oh, it's fine.
没关系
I'll just ignore my disintegrating disc.
我那椎间盘突出就忍着点吧
You two seem well-suited as roommates.
你们两个室友貌似很合拍
Yeah, we are.
对 没错
We're super close.
我们的关系超亲密
You know, if "roommate" is the wrong term,
要知道 即便你们不是"室友"关系
I'm open-minded.
我也能坦然接受
It's not like that. Like what?
我们不是那种关系 什么关系
We are roommates.
咱们是室友
Right, but...
对 但...
Honey, I'm home!
亲爱的 我回来了
You made up my bed!
你帮我铺好床了
Fred, this is Elaine.
弗雷德 这是伊莱恩
I'm Jane's mother.
我是简的妈妈
Now she says it.
现在想起自我介绍了
She's gonna be staying with us.
她要跟咱们住在一起
Well, it's great to meet you,
好的 很高兴见到你
and I'm sure you'll find the couch very comfortable.
我敢说你会觉得睡在沙发上很舒服
where am I sleeping?
可我睡在哪里
Fred's been crashing with us.
弗雷德最近在这里借宿
Only until I find a sweet pad of my own.
直到我找到自己的住处为止
I'm sorry. I can sleep with Jane in her bed.
抱歉 我可以跟简睡一张床
Actually, Fred can sleep in my bed tonight.
其实 今晚弗雷德可以睡在我床上
Really?
真的吗
Yeah, I'm going out with Corey,
是的 我要跟科里出去
and I'll probably stay the night, so...
而且我大概会在外面过夜 所以...
Well, wait. Let's not jump into anything.
等等 先别急于下结论
I mean, what if you're at dinner
我是说 如果你在吃晚餐的时候
and he winks at the waitress,
看到他冲女招待抛媚眼
and you're like, "What are you doing?"
你就会说 "你干什么呢"
and he's like, "You don't own me!"
而他会说 "我不属于你"
and then you throw your drink in his face
接着你会把酒泼到他脸上
and he splits with the waitress
结果他跟女侍者走了
and leaves you with the check...
扔下你一个人付账...
for instance.
举个例子而已
You are so kookie.
你好怪哦
I've got to get dressed.
我得去换衣服了
I gave up heaven for an empty bed.
我放弃了天堂 却只换来一张空床

重点解释

妙语佳句:

原句:And that really makes me stick out in Palm Desert.这让我在棕榈沙漠显得很扎眼

stick out:突出

His chest stick out when he breathed in deeply.

当他深呼吸时,胸部突了出来。

It stick out a mile that we aren't welcome here.

情况极为明显,我们在此地不受欢迎。

原句:You made up my bed!你帮我铺好床了

make up:整理

Before you leave, ask the servant to make up your room.

临走前,叫服务员把你的房间准备好

原句:Well, wait. Let's not jump into anything.等等,先别急于下结论

jump into:一头扎进

Nothing will induce me to jump into the icy water.

我怎么也不会想跳进这冰冷的水里。

As soon as I get through custom I jump into a taxi.

我一通过海关就跳进了一辆计程车。

原句:I've got to get dressed.我得去换衣服了

get dressed:穿衣服

He went to the bedroom to get dressed.

他走进卧室去穿衣服。

考考你:

我放弃了天堂却只换来一张空床。

我敢说你会觉得睡在沙发上很舒服。

上期答案:

I'll pick you up at 7:00.

When were you gonna tell me you moved?

分享到
重点单词
  • stickn. 枝,杆,手杖 vt. 插于,刺入,竖起 vi. 钉
  • inducevt. 引起,引诱,导致
  • ignorevt. 不顾,不理,忽视
  • checkn. 检查,支票,账单,制止,阻止物,检验标准,方格图案
  • tann. 黝黑,棕褐色 v. 晒黑,鞣(革),使晒成棕褐色
  • havenn. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,