美剧精讲《美女上错身》第57期:我为卿狂
日期:2012-10-03 19:39

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Isn't that a Dixie Chick's song?
那是首南方小鸡的歌吧
You got it bad, huh?
你难以自拔 是吧
It's okay, honey. I understand.
没关系 亲爱的 我理解你的心情
I've been lonely since "Mad About You" was canceled.
自从《我为卿狂》被砍之后 我一直很寂寞
Wait.
等等
What about...dad?
爸爸...怎么样了
Can you believe it's been 10 years?
你能相信已经过去十年了吗
Wait, he died? I wish.
等等 他死了吗 我倒想
He couldn't keep it in his pants.
他在外面拈花惹草
Sorry, Janie. Fred...
抱歉 小简 弗雷德
Maybe you should talk to me about Stacy.
你可以跟我谈谈史黛西的事
I'm a good listener.
我是个很好的倾听者
I'd love that, Elaine.
我很愿意跟你聊 伊莱恩
Janie...
小简...
Make us some chamomile tea, will you?
给我们冲点甘菊茶 可以吗
Of course I will.
当然可以
The defendant, Mr. Detweiller,
被告德特韦勒先生
used the Choco-chunky chipmunk
利用巧克力矮胖花栗鼠的形象
to adversely affect my client's business.
给我委托人的生意带来了负面影响
Mr. Detweiller was well aware of...
德特韦勒先生清楚地知道...
was...
他...
M-Mr. Detweiller knew that...
德特韦勒先生知道...
uh...he...
呃...他...
Mr. Detweiller knew his cartoon
德特韦勒先生知道他的卡通片
would damage the reputation of the company.
会损害公司的名誉
We're asking to have it removed from the Internet immediately.
我们要求立即将其从网上移除

重点解释

妙语佳句:

原句:Mr. Detweiller was well aware of...德特韦勒先生清楚地知道...

be aware of:意识到

John has been aware of having done something wrong.

约翰已意识到自己做错了事情。

He made believe not to be aware of my presence.

他假装不知道我在那里。

原句:We're asking to have it removed from the Internet immediately.我们要求立即将其从网上移除

remove from:除掉, 迁移

Genius is but one remove from insanity.

天才与疯狂之间只有毫厘之差。

Your story is several removes from the truth.

你的说法与事实有些距离。

原句:Maybe you should talk to me about Stacy.你可以跟我谈谈史黛西的事

talk about:谈论, 谈到

He went on to talk about the world situation.

他接着又谈了谈世界形势。

His talk about apartheid created agitation.

他的关于种族隔离的谈话激起了骚动。

考考你:

我们要求立即将其从网上移除

德特韦勒先生知道他的卡通片会损害公司的名誉

上期答案:

I gave up heaven for an empty bed.

I'm sure you'll find the couch very comfortable.

分享到
重点单词
  • removev. 消除,除去,脱掉,搬迁 n. 去除,间距
  • geniusn. 天才,天赋
  • cartoonn. 动画片,漫画 vt. 为 ... 画漫画
  • affectvt. 影响,作用,感动
  • presencen. 出席,到场,存在 n. 仪态,风度
  • understandvt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为
  • listenern. 听者,听众
  • reputationn. 声誉,好名声
  • agitationn. 激动,鼓动,搅动
  • defendantn. 被告