影视精讲《美女上错身》第47期:女强人
日期:2012-09-22 20:15

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Judge Summers.
萨莫斯法官
Do I know you?
我认识你吗
I'm Jane Bingum's assistant --
我是简·宾格温的助理
no reason you should remember.
你没理由记得我
We've only been introduced 16 or 17 times.
我们就是被引见过十六七次而已
Teri.
泰丽
Not so good with faces -- attitude, however.
不记得脸 但是这态度我记得的
I suppose she sent you here. You suppose wrong.
我猜是她派你来的吧 你猜错了
I came here because you are bumming her out.
我来是因为你让她很心烦
I am bumming her out?
我让她很心烦
Jane doesn't have a lot of friends,
简的朋友不是很多
and -- and you are one of them.
你是其中之一
And -- and she tried to help you, and you kicked her to the curb!
她想要帮助你 你却劈头盖脸地训斥她
She forced me into that courtroom,
她逼我出庭
and I have never been so humiliated in my entire life.
受了我这辈子都没有受过的羞辱
Oh, please.
得了吧
You know, you have a reputation...
你可是名声在外
for being a tough, no-nonsense force of nature...
你是强硬不耍花招的源动力
who doesn't get pushed around.
从不受人摆布
Nobody forced you into that courtroom.
没人强迫你出庭
The case didn't go your way,
官司打得不顺利
and now you are looking for someone to blame.
你就是找个替罪羊
If you were my assistant,
如果你是我的助理
I would fire you for insubordination.
我就以不服从上级为由解雇你
If I was your assistant,
如果我是你的助理
you'd already be on the supreme court.
你已经上最高法院了
People say I'm a force of nature?
人们说我是源动力吗
Jane left you a bunch of messages.
简给你留了很多留言
You should call her back.
你应该给她回电

重点解释

妙语佳句:

原句:who doesn't get pushed around.从不受人摆布。

push around:摆布, 欺负

We were tired of being pushed around by officious civil servants.

我们厌烦那些官老爷把我们支来支去。

I won't be pushed around by him any longer.

我再也不受他的摆布了。

原句:Jane left you a bunch of messages.简给你留了很多留言。

a bunch of:很多

He gave a bunch of flowers to his girlfriend.

他送给女友一束花。

原句:She forced me into that courtroom,她逼我出庭。

force into:迫使进入

With great hardihood he force into the room of the gangster.

他大胆地闯进了匪帮的屋子。

The high Command was jockeying its force into place for attack.

统帅部正在调遣部队进入攻击发动地带。

考考你:

我来是因为你让她很心烦。

如果我是你的助理你已经上最高法院了。

上期答案:

Isn't it true that you rejected every match that Diana set up for you...because of your impossibly high standards?

Isn't it true you misrepresented yourself when you signed up for this service?

分享到
重点单词
  • humiliatedv. 屈辱(humiliate的过去式);使…丢脸,使…
  • blamen. 过失,责备 vt. 把 ... 归咎于,责备
  • curbn. 抑制,勒马绳,边石,路缘 vt. 抑制,束缚,牵(
  • reputationn. 声誉,好名声
  • courtroomn. 法庭,审判室
  • supremeadj. 最高的,至上的,极度的
  • officiousadj. 多管闲事的,乐于助人的
  • commandn. 命令,指挥,控制 v. 命令,指挥,支配 n. [