美剧精讲《美女上错身》第37期:不相信第一印象
日期:2012-09-01 20:29

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Well... I didn't expect to see you so soon.
没想到你这么快就来了
But you knew I was coming? Of course.
你知道我会来 当然
$50 for contact?
通灵一次50美元
With the deceased -- loved ones, parents, girlfriends.
与死去的爱人 父母 女友通灵
It's my specialty.
这是我的专长
You know what? This was a mistake.
你知道吗 这是个错误
I- I really shouldn't be speaking with you at all.
我不应该和你私下交谈
No. I don't believe in mistakes.
不 我不相信错误
And we're not really going to be talking about the case, are we?
我们真正要谈的不是案子 对吧
Just tuck it behind your ear.
把头发掖在耳后
Would you tell her to stop it? All right, Stacy.
你能让她停下来吗 好了 史黛西
I'm just trying to get her hair a little more fun.
我只是想让她的头发变得更有趣
Yeah, well, my hair doesn't like fun.
我的头发不喜欢有趣
My hair likes a good book, a glass of Chablis,
我的头发喜欢好书 夏布利酒
and bed before "Nightline".
在《新闻夜航》播出前就睡觉
I think what Stacy's trying to
我想史黛西想说的是
say is that it's all about first impressions...
给别人的第一印象很重要
at an event like this. So true.
尤其是这样的活动 对极了
Well, first impressions are a lie, okay?
第一印象是骗人的 好不
That's why I don't believe
所以我不相信
in blush or teeth whitening or hair dye.
腮红 牙齿美白 还有染发剂

重点解释

妙语佳句:

原句:Well... I didn't expect to see you so soon.

解析:expect:通常指有很大程度的把握,但仍含有预料之意,或预计某事或某行动的发生。

The shop expect to make a small profit this year.

这家店铺期望今年能赚点钱。

原句:I- I really shouldn't be speaking with you at all.

解析:speak with:和 ... 谈话, 和 ... 商量

She rose from her seat to speak with us.

她从座位上站起身和我们谈话。

at all:完全, 根本

It's not at all that bad.

这根本没有那么坏。

原句:I'm just trying to get her hair a little more fun.

解析:a little more:稍多的

Keep at it.There is only a little more.

坚持下去,只剩一点儿了。

Can you cut a little more off at the temples?

你可不可以在两鬓处再剪短上点好吗?

原句:I think what Stacy's trying to say is that it's all about first impressions...

解析:first impression:第一印象

What were your first impressions of Beijing?

你对北京的最初印象如。

考考你:

没想到你这么快就来了

我们真正要谈的不是案子, 对吧?

上期答案:

Maybe we should get this moving before the fire marshal shows up.

We appreciate you both coming in.

分享到
重点单词
  • blushn. 脸红,外观 vi. 泛红,羞愧
  • appreciatevt. 欣赏,感激,赏识 vt. 领会,充分意识 vi.
  • impressionn. 印象,效果