影视精讲《美女上错身》第55期:对你有好感
日期:2012-10-01 20:38

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

I heard your key,
我听到你的钥匙响了
but I just did a paraffin dip,
但我刚刚做了个护肤滴蜡
as per Anne Hathaway.
按照安妮·海瑟薇的指导
By any chance, did - Tony call?
有没有... 托尼打来的电话吗
He sure did. Check this out.
当然有了 听听这个
Hey, Jane. It's Tony.
嗨 简 我是托尼
Just confirming tomorrow night.
只是想确认一下明晚的约会
I'll pick you up at 7:00.
我七点过去接你
Later.
再见
Did you hear the way he said "later"?
你听到他说"再见"的语气了吗
Casual, cool, confident.
随意 帅气 自信
He's totally into you.
他对你相当有好感
So why am I totally nervous?
那我为什么还这么紧张呢
It's just first-date jitters.
初次约会难免紧张
You'll put on that sexy, black, twist-front jersey dress,
你穿上那件扭线的黑色性感连衣裙
and you will calm right down.
就会马上冷静下来
You're right.
你说得对
He said tomorrow night, right?
他说的是明晚 对吧
Yeah.Maybe he's early.
对 也许他来早了
When were you gonna tell me you moved?
你打算什么时候告诉我你搬家了
I went to your old place,
我去了你以前的住处
and this Filipino man answered in a shorty robe.
结果开门的是个穿着短袍的菲律宾男人
Thank god Teri gave me your new address.
好在泰丽给了我你的新住址
Don't I get a hug?
你不想抱抱我吗

重点解释

妙语佳句:

原句:He sure did. Check this out.

check out:检验

The mechanic checked out the car battery.

汽车修理工检验了汽车里的电池。

原句:I'll pick you up at 7:00.

pick sb up:搭乘, 接送,

I'll drive over and pick you up at five o'clock.

我将在五点钟开车来接你。

Why don't I pick you up at your house?

为什么不让我去接你呢?

原句:You'll put on that sexy, black, twist-front jersey dress,and you will calm right down.

put on:穿上, 戴上

She put on her dress before the dresser.

她在镜橱前穿好衣服。

She put on her silken gown before going to bed.

睡觉前,她穿上丝质的睡衣。

calm down:(使)平静, (使)安静

It was difficult to calm down the football fans.

要使足球迷们平静下来是很困难的

考考你:

我七点过去接你。

你打算什么时候告诉我你搬家了。

上期答案:

You got fired off the assembly line 'cause you fell asleep on the job,

Why don't you buy yourself a sense of humor?

分享到
重点单词
  • mechanicadj. 手工的 n. 技工,机修工
  • confidentadj. 自信的,有信心的,有把握的 adj. 易
  • fell动词fall的过去式 n. 兽皮 vt. 砍伐,击倒 a
  • checkn. 检查,支票,账单,制止,阻止物,检验标准,方格图案
  • addressn. 住址,致词,讲话,谈吐,(处理问题的)技巧 vt.