影视精讲《美女上错身》第54期:恶搞属于言论自由
日期:2012-09-30 21:26

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Come on, guys, dive into the vat.
来吧伙计们 到桶里游泳吧
they should call this candy Choco-gnat!
他们应该管这种糖叫做"虫虫巧克力"
Choco-gnat, Choco-gnat
虫虫巧克力 虫虫巧克力
they should call this candy Choco-gnat
他们应该管这糖叫做虫虫巧克力
It's outrageous. You are killing my business.
太可恶了 你这是在砸我的招牌
Because of you, the public thinks this...
就因为你 现在公众都觉得...
bug stuff is true.
糖里真的有虫子
The Choco-nut has been the Strickland family's
坚果巧克力是斯特里克兰家族
best-selling chocolate bar for three generations,
三代以来最畅销的巧克力棒
and this cartoon - Is funny!
而这个卡通片 很搞笑啊
You're rich enough.
你既然这么有钱
Why don't you buy yourself a sense of humor?
为什么不给自己买点儿幽默感呢
I want it off the 'net now.
我要这短片现在就从网站上撤下来
It's gotten almost a million hits.
它的点击率已经上百万了
That's just three weeks.
才只有三周而已
It's defamatory.
这是诽谤
Not to mention a probable copyright infringement.
更别提有可能涉及到版权侵害
Supreme court says parodies are free speech.
最高法院规定 恶搞属于自由言论
Look at "Saturday Night Live."
《周六夜现场》不就是最好的例子吗
You got fired off the assembly line
你因在流水线工作打瞌睡
'cause you fell asleep on the job,
而被解雇
and this is your revenge.
你这么做是为了报复
"Saturday Night Live" is a funny show.
《周六夜现场》是个很搞笑的节目
don't you think?
你不觉得吗
We're done here.
没什么好说的

重点解释

妙语佳句:

原句:Come on, guys, dive into the vat.来吧伙计们,到桶里游泳吧

dive into:(突然)投入, 跳入

Let us dive into the first function optimization.

让我们开始优化第一个函数。

I am afraid to dive into the swimming pool.

我不敢在游泳池里跳水。

原句:Supreme court says parodies are free speech.最高法院规定,恶搞属于自由言论

free speech:言论自由

He' s a fervent believer in free speech.

他是言论自由的强烈信仰者。

There isn't any inkling of free speech yet.

目前还没有自由言论的端倪出现。

原句:You got fired off the assembly line 'cause you fell asleep on the job,因在流水线工作打瞌睡而被解雇你

get fired:被解雇

You’ll get fired if you goof off too much at work.

如果你在上班时太偷懒,你会被开除。

How can you get fired from a company you started?

要怎么让自己创办的公司炒自己鱿鱼?

fall asleep:入睡, 睡着

He lay down on the sofa and soon fall asleep.

她躺在沙发上很快就睡著了。

She has fall asleep with an open book in her lap.

她睡着了,腿上还摊开着一本书。

考考你:

因在流水线工作打瞌睡而被解雇你。

为什么不给自己买点儿幽默感呢。

上期答案:

but either way, I just want to know.

maybe it'll explain some of these little parts of me that don't make sense,

分享到
重点单词
  • copyrightn. 版权,著作权 adj. 版权的
  • inklingn. 暗示,微微觉得
  • revengen. 报仇,报复,复仇愿望,获得满足的机会 vt. 报仇
  • supremeadj. 最高的,至上的,极度的
  • fell动词fall的过去式 n. 兽皮 vt. 砍伐,击倒 a
  • ferventadj. 热的,炎热的,热心的
  • cartoonn. 动画片,漫画 vt. 为 ... 画漫画
  • candyn. 糖果 vt. 用糖煮,使结晶为砂糖 vi. 结晶为
  • functionn. 功能,函数,职务,重大聚会 vi. 运行,起作用