影视精讲《美女上错身》第52期:出生被抱错
日期:2012-09-28 22:10

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

So let me get this straight.
等我整理一下头绪
Uh, just because a pigeon pooped on me,
就因为一只鸽子朝我空投了一坨屎
I'm supposed to believe it's good luck?
我就该相信这是好兆头
Yes, it is. In Korean culture.
没错 在韩国文化里就是如此
And that's not just because my parents own a dry cleaners.
我可不是因为我爸妈开干洗店才这么说
Well...that is not too obvious.
还真是不太明显啊
What's not too obvious?
什么不太明显
They're doing it.
他俩那啥了
Doing what? How do you know?
那啥是啥 你怎么看出来的
They're walking straight ahead
他俩目不斜视往前走
and not talking to each other.
不和对方说话
That's how you always know.
这种情况一目了然
Know what? Well, it's so none of our business.
了然啥 这不关我们的事
Am I...invisible?
你们俩...当我是空气啊
Excuse me.
借过
Is this a good time?
现在方便么
Yes, I think so. Um, Jane, this is Lisa.
应该方便吧 简 这位是莉莎
Lisa Shayne. I don't normally talk to the lawyers.
莉莎·夏恩 我通常不跟律师说话的
I mean, I'm just a temp, but Teri said it would be okay.
我只是个临时工 但是泰丽说不要紧
Yeah, that's fine.
是啊 没问题
I-I've been taking night classes to
我最近一直在上夜校
complete my college degree -
准备自学考试
better late than never, right?
总比没有文凭强 对吧
And as part of my genealogy coursework,
我们系谱学的一项课后作业
I had to research my own DNA.
就是要调查自己的DNA
So I used an online service,
于是我选了一种网上服务
and I sent off a strand of my hair,
寄了我的几根头发过去
as well as a strand of my mother's hair.
还有我母亲的几根头发
And when the report came back,
结果报告出来
it said we were not related.
说我们没有血缘关系
And that is just crazy, and so I sent it off again
我想这也太扯淡了 于是我又寄了一遍
and I included a strand of my dad's hair.
这次我还寄了几根我爸的头发
And when it came back, it said "not related" again.
报告出来的时候 又一次写着没有血缘关系
Now, I know I'm not adopted because
我知道我不是领养的
my mom and dad's names are on my birth certificate.
因为我的出生证上写着我爸妈的名字
But I have gone through everything.
但我已经想尽了办法
I've researched every option. Just get to the point!
排除了一切可能 说正题好么
I think I was switched at birth.
我觉得我出生时被抱错了
Let's go into my office. Okay.
咱们去办公室慢慢说 好啊

重点解释

妙语佳句:

原句:So let me get this straight.等我整理一下头绪。

get straight:弄清楚, 搞明白

There's a lot of things we've got to get straight.

有许多事情我们需要搞清楚。

When I write essays I like to get straight to the point.

我写文章喜欢开门见山。

原句:Know what? Well, it's so none of our business.了然啥,这不关我们的事。

none of business:无事

It's none of your business,so please don't butt in.

这事与你无关,请别来干涉。

原句:I sent off a strand of my hair,as well as a strand of my mother's hair.寄了我的几根头发过去,还有我母亲的几根头发。

sent off:寄出

The oranges were boxed and sent off quickly.

橘子被装入箱中,然后很快便运走了。

Please see that these parcels are sent off at once.

请务必把这些包裹立即寄出。

as well as:也, 而且

He grows flowers as well as vegetables.

他既种菜也种花。

考考你:

我觉得我出生时被抱错了.

寄了我的几根头发过去,还有我母亲的几根头发。

上期答案:

they're shutting down for a month to implement a vetting process --

Madeline has a sharp sense of humor and a distinct world view.

I was just packing up some case files...and this caught my eye.

分享到
重点单词
  • distinctadj. 独特的,不同的,明显的,清楚的
  • invisibleadj. 看不见的,无形的 n. 隐形人(或物品)
  • obviousadj. 明显的,显然的
  • relatedadj. 相关的,有亲属关系的
  • genealogyn. 宗谱;家系;血统;系谱学
  • strandn. (线等的)股,缕,一个部分 vt. 弄断(如绳的)
  • optionn. 选择权,可选物,优先购买权 v. 给予选择
  • implementn. 工具,器具; 当工具的物品 vt. 实施,执行;