TED演讲(视频+MP3+双语字幕):女性是怎样发起非暴力冲突的(4)
日期:2017-04-27 10:17

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本

The separation barrier was changed completely to the internationally recognized green line,
隔离墙被完全改道到国际认可的绿线内
and the women of Budrus came to be known across the West Bank for their indomitable energy. Thank you.
Budrus的女人们也因她们不屈不挠的活力名声响彻西岸地区。谢谢
I want to pause for a second, which you helped me do,
我想暂停片刻,你们也已经帮我实现了
because I do want to tackle two very serious misunderstandings that could happen at this point.
因为我想解决两个目前可能发生的两个很严重的误解
The first one is that I don't believe women are inherently or essentially more peaceful than men.
第一个是我不认为女人天生比男人更和平
But I do believe that in today's world, women experience power differently.
但是我确实相信在当今世界,女人执行权利与男人不同

女性是怎样发起非暴力冲突的

Having had to navigate being in the less powerful position in multiple aspects of their lives,
在生活中的各个方面都处于劣势地位的情况下艰难前行
women are often more adept at how to surreptitiously pressure for change against large, powerful actors.
女人往往更善于面对强大的行动者时,隐蔽地施压寻求改变
The term "manipulative," often charged against women in a derogatory way,
‘操纵’这个常被用来指责女人的词
reflects a reality in which women have often had to find ways other than direct confrontation to achieve their goals.
反应了这样一个现实,女人为了实现目标,必须找到除直接对抗之外的方法
And finding alternatives to direct confrontation is at the core of nonviolent resistance.
而寻找直接对抗的另一种选择,正是非暴力抵抗的核心。

演讲介绍

你决意开始改变世界吗?有个数字你应该知道:非暴力运动比暴力运动高出100%的成功率。所以为什么团体在面临冲突的时候不运用它呢?制片人朱莉娅·帕夏分享了有效非暴力抵抗的故事,包括让人大开眼界的对女人起到的关键领导角色的研究。


分享到