TED演讲(视频+MP3+双语字幕):性暴力的救赎之路(2)
日期:2019-12-09 09:29

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本

I was 16 and in love for the first time.
那时我16岁,第一次恋爱。
Going together to the Christmas dance was a public confirmation of our relationship,
我们一起参加圣诞舞会,意味着,我们之间关系的正式公开,
and I felt like the luckiest girl in the world.
我觉得,我是世界上最幸运的姑娘。
No longer a child, but a young woman.
不再是一个孩子,而是一个年轻的女人。
High on my newfound maturity, I felt it was only natural to try drinking rum for the first time that night, too.
在发现自己变得更加成熟,而感到激动不已时,我同时觉得,当晚理应首次尝尝朗姆酒才是。
That was a bad idea. I became very ill, drifting in and out of consciousness in between spasms of convulsive vomiting.
那是一个错误的决定。我变得非常不适,在剧烈呕吐带来的痉挛期间,时而意识不清。

性暴力的救赎之路

The security guards wanted to call me an ambulance,
保安本想帮助我叫一辆救护车,
but Tom acted as my knight in shining armor, and told them he'd take me home.
但Tom如同我的英雄一般,告诉他们,他会送我回家。
It was like a fairy tale, his strong arms around me, laying me in the safety of my bed.
那就像童话故事一样,他强壮的手臂围绕着我,把我放在我的床上。
But the gratitude that I felt towards him soon turned to horror as he proceeded to take off my clothes and get on top of me.
但接下来,当他脱掉我的衣服,压在我的身上时,我对他的感激,转瞬变成恐惧。
My head had cleared up, but my body was still too weak to fight back, and the pain was blinding.
我的脑袋里一片空白,但我仍旧虚弱的身体,无法反抗,并且伴随着剧烈的疼痛。
I thought I'd be severed in two. In order to stay sane, I silently counted the seconds on my alarm clock.
我感到我像是会被一分为二。为了保持清醒,我默默地数着我闹钟上的秒数。
And ever since that night, I've known that there are 7,200 seconds in two hours.
从那天晚上开始,我知道了,2个小时中,一共有7200秒。

演讲介绍

20年前,他们是一对恋人,当一切看似美好、令人艳羡时,在一次学校舞会后,他竟然强奸了她... 20年后,他们来到TED演讲台坦诚面对过去,讲述这20年来彼此走过的一段漫长的救赎之路。


分享到