TED演讲(视频+MP3+双语字幕):关于听的艺术(3)
日期:2016-04-27 17:36

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本

So there, we experience the translation. Now we'll experience the interpretation.
刚刚,我们感受了一个把乐谱翻译到乐器上的过程。 现在我们来感受一下演奏的过程。
Now my career may last a little longer!
现在我的职业生涯或许可以持续的长一点了。
But in a way, you know, it's the same if I look at you and I see a nice bright young lady with a pink top on.
但是其实是一样的,如果我观察一下您,我会看到一个戴着粉色帽子的靓丽女士。
I see that you're clutching a teddy bear, etc., etc.
您正在抓着一个泰迪熊,等等等等。


So I get a basic idea as to what you might be about, what you might like,
所以我会得到一个基本的个人印象,比如您可能是个怎样的人,您的爱好是什么,
what you might do as a profession, etc., etc.
您的职业,等等等等。
However, that's just, you know, the initial idea I may have that we all get when we actually look, and we try to interpret,
但是,众所周至,这样的初次印象每个人都会得到当大家在观察的时候。然后我们试图解释,
but actually it's so unbelievably shallow.
但是,事实上,这是很表面的。
In the same way, I look at the music; I get a basic idea;
同样地,当我看一段音乐的时候,我得到一个基本的概念;
I wonder what technically might be hard, or, you know, what I want to do.
我在想,什么将会是技术上的难关,我到底要怎么处理。
Just the basic feeling.
一些最初的感受。

演讲介绍
这个令人高涨的表演中,聋人打击乐演奏艺术家Evelyn Glennie 展示了,听音乐不仅仅是简单的声波振动耳膜的过程。

分享到
重点单词
  • initialn. (词)首字母 adj. 开始的,最初的,字首的 v
  • interpretv. 解释,翻译,口译,诠释
  • interpretationn. 解释,阐释,翻译,(艺术的)演绎
  • shallowadj. 浅的,薄的 n. 浅滩,浅处 v. 变浅