TED演讲(视频+MP3+双语字幕):未来医疗的无线化(2)
日期:2019-07-25 09:40

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本

And then as we go further, today we have continuous glucose sensors.
进一步讲,今天我们有葡萄糖检测器,
Right now, they are under the skin, but in the future, they won't have to be implanted.
我们的皮肤下可以安装,但在不久的将来这些将无需植入体内。
And of course, the desired range -- trying to keep glucose between 75 and less than 200,
当然,我们需要每隔5分钟查一下葡萄糖传感器,确认我们的葡萄糖是否保持在75-200之间,
checking it every five minutes in a continuous glucose sensor -- you'll see how that can impact diabetes.
大家可以看到这一变革将怎样影响糖尿病人的生活。
And what about sleep? We're going to zoom in on that a little bit.
那么我们的睡眠是否也可以如上所述呢?在这里,我们花一点时间稍作解释。
We're supposed to spend a third of our life in sleep.
我们的一生大约有三分之一的时间用于睡眠。
What if, on your phone, which will be available in the next few weeks, you had every minute of your sleep displayed?
假如在几个星期后,你的手机可以显示你每一分钟的睡眠情况,会怎么样?
And this is, of course, as you can see, the awake is the orange.
大家请看,当你醒着的时候,这里的显示为橙色,
The REM sleep, rapid eye movement, dream state, is in light green; and light is gray, light sleep;
当你处于快速眼动睡眠状态时,显示为绿色;当你处于轻度睡眠状态时,显示为灰色;
and deep sleep, the best restorative sleep, is that dark green.
当你处于深度睡眠(恢复体力的睡眠)状态时,呈现的是深绿色。
How about counting every calorie?
那么,如何计算你消耗和吸收的卡路里呢?

未来医疗的无线化

And this is ability, in real time, to actually take measurements of caloric intake as well as expenditure, through a Band-Aid.
这里可以通过这个类似创可贴的东西,来实时计算出你卡路里的摄入和支出。
Now, what I've talked about are physiologic metrics.
好,我刚才给大家讲述的是生理上的度量标准体系。
But what I want to get to, the next frontier, very quickly, and why the stethoscope is on its way out,
但我接下来想很快地为大家介绍的是另一项前沿科技,为什么说听诊器快落伍了呢,
is because we can transcend listening to the valve sounds, and the breath sounds, because now, introduced by G.E. is a handheld ultra-sound.
因为通过GE引进的手持超声装置,我们的可听域超出了肠蠕动音、呼吸音的范围,
Why is this important? Because this is so much more sensitive.
为什么这是一项重要的技术?因为它更为灵敏。
Here is an example of an abdominal ultrasound, and also a cardiac echo, which can be sent wireless,
这里有三个范例,一个是关于腹部超声的,第二个可以通过无线传输心脏超声,
and then there's an example of fetal monitoring on your smartphone.
第三个可以用你的智能手机进行胎儿监控。

演讲介绍

EricTopol说,我们很快就可以通过智能手机来监控我们的生命体征并监测一些慢性疾病。在TEDMED上,他着重介绍了应用在未来医疗上的一些重要无线装置,这些装置可以帮助我们远离医院的病床。


分享到
重点单词
  • stethoscopen. 听诊器
  • diabetesn. 糖尿病
  • impactn. 冲击(力), 冲突,影响(力) vt. 挤入,压紧
  • continuousadj. 连续的,继续的,连绵不断的
  • valven. 瓣膜,阀门,电子管,真空管
  • frontiern. 边界,边境,尖端,边缘
  • sensitiveadj. 敏感的,灵敏的,易受伤害的,感光的,善解人意的
  • calorien. 卡,卡路里(热量单位) =calory
  • rangen. 范围,行列,射程,山脉,一系列 v. 排列,归类于
  • minutesn. 会议记录,(复数)分钟