TED演讲(视频+MP3+双语字幕):给阿富汗人带来心灵宁静(6)
日期:2018-08-02 10:09

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本

So we also have implemented it already in some selected clinics in three provinces, and you are the first to see the results.
因此我们已经在三个省中挑选出来的诊所中试用了这种方法,这是试验的结果,第一次对外公布。
We wanted to know if what is being done is effective.
我们希望了解到所做的是否有效。
And here you can see the patients all had symptoms of depression, moderate and severe.
从图表中我们可以看出,所有的病人都有抑郁的症状,或轻或重。
And the red line is the treatment as usual -- medication with a medical doctor.
红线表示采用惯常的治疗手段--也就是药剂师开药。
And all the symptoms stayed the same or even got worse.
所有的症状都没有改善、甚至加重了。
And the green line is treatment with psycho-social counseling only, without medication.
绿线表示仅仅采用了心理社会咨询的治疗方法,而没有吃药的效果。
And you can see the symptoms almost completely go away,
你可以从图上看到,症状基本消失了,
and the psycho-social stress has dropped significantly, which is explicable,
心理社会压力迅速地下降,这个结果也是可以解释的,
because you cannot take away the psycho-social stresses, but you can learn how to cope with them.
因为你不能消除所有的心理社会压力,但是人们能够学会如何减轻这种压力。

给阿富汗人带来心灵宁静

So this makes us very happy, because now we also have some evidence that this is working.
我们看到这个结果非常开心,因为我们有了证据来证明我们的方法是有效的。
So here you see, this is a health facility in Northern Afghanistan, and every morning it looks like this all over.
如图所示,这是阿富汗北部的一处健康服务中心,每天早上的情境都有点类似这样。
And doctors usually have three to six minutes for the patients, but now this will change.
但是医生一般只有三至六分钟来诊断一个病人。现在这种情况将得到改善。
They go to the clinics, because they want to cure their immediate symptoms,
病人会去到诊所里,因为他们想治愈那些短期的症状,
and they will find somebody to talk to and discuss these issues and talk about what is burdening them and find solutions,
在那里他们会发现有人可以交流讨论他们的病情,讨论让他们感到压迫的因素是什么,然后寻找治疗的办法,
develop their resources, learn tools to solve their family conflicts and gain some confidence in the future.
发掘他们自身潜藏的资源,学习解决家庭冲突的办法,建立对未来生活的信心。

演讲介绍

当荣格学派心理分析师英琪·密斯莫尔访问阿富汗时,她看到了战争对阿富汗人内心造成的创伤--普遍的绝望、创伤综合症以及抑郁。然而在这个有三千万人口的国家,只有几十个心理分析师。英琪讲述了她在阿富汗帮助阿富汗建立心理咨询系统,治愈个体乃至整个民族创伤的工作。


分享到