TED演讲(视频+MP3+双语字幕):听到的色彩(2)
日期:2015-08-19 16:54

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本

I didn't have to think about the notes.
对这些调子已经不需多加思索。
And after some time, this perception became a feeling.
再过一段时间,这种知觉就变成了一种感觉。
I started to have favorite colors,
我开始有了喜欢的颜色,
and I started to dream in colors.
我的梦里也开始有了色彩。


So, when I started to dream in color is when I felt that the software and my brain had united,
所以,当我有了彩色的梦时,我知道这个软件已经和我大脑合为一体了,
because in my dreams, it was my brain creating electronic sounds. It wasn't the software,
因为在梦里,是我的大脑在制造电子声音,而非这个软件,
so that's when I started to feel like a cyborg.
此时我觉得自己像个半机械人。
It's when I started to feel that the cybernetic device was no longer a device.
我开始意识到这个神经控制装置不再仅是一个电子装置。
It had become a part of my body,
它已经成为我身体的一部分,
an extension of my senses,
我知觉的一种延伸,
and after some time, it even became a part of my official image.
不久之后,它甚至成了我官方形象不可分割的一部分。
This is my passport from 2004.
这是我2004年的护照。
You're not allowed to appear on U.K. passports with electronic equipment, but I insisted to the passport office that what they were seeing,
在英国的护照相片上,你是不能戴任何电子装备的,但我坚持跟护照处的人说,你们看到的,
was actually a new part of my body,
其实是我身体新的一部分,
an extension of my brain, and they finally accepted me to appear with the passport photo.
是我大脑的延伸,最后他们同意了让我以这样的形象出现在护照上。
So, life has changed dramatically since I hear color,
所以自从我能听见颜色,我的生活发生了翻天覆地的变化
because color is almost everywhere,
因为颜色无处不在,
so the biggest change for example is going to an art gallery, I can listen to a Picasso,
最大的改变就是去艺术画廊,例如,我能听到毕加索了。
for example. So it's like I'm going to a concert hall,
这感觉就像去音乐厅,
because I can listen to the paintings.
因为我能到听到那些绘画作品。
And supermarkets, I find this is very shocking,
还有超市,这真心让我惊讶,
it's very, very attractive to walk along a supermarket.
在超市里漫步真的非常,非常吸引人。
It's like going to a nightclub.
就像去泡夜吧一样。
It's full of different melodies. Yeah.
耳边总响起不同的旋律。是这样的。
Especially the aisle with cleaning products.
尤其是那条卖清洁用品的过道。
It's just fabulous.
真是太神奇了。
Also, the way I dress has changed.
而且,我穿着的方式也变了。
Before, I used to dress in a way that it looked good.
以前,我只穿看起来还行的。

演讲介绍
Artist Neil Harbisson从一出生起就是全色盲,但现在,他的大脑里安装了一个设备,可以将颜色转变成听得到的频率。虽然他看到的世界依然是灰暗的,但他能够“听”到由颜色组成的交响曲合奏--没错,他甚至能听到人们的脸和绘画。

分享到