电影《天气预报员》精讲第2期:不要装蒜
日期:2014-04-23 17:29

(单词翻译:单击)

视听原文

What's up, dude? Next person in line.
好啊, 伙计? 下一位
What's up?
怎么啦?
Hey, can I get your autograph? Next in line.
嗨, 能给我签个名吗 下一位
l'm not who you think I am, so....
我想你认错人了...
You're not the weather guy?
你不是那个播天气预报的?
Dan Spritz?
丹.斯普里兹?
Dave Spritz.
戴维.斯普里兹
l'm not Dave Spritz, no. But l hear that a lot.
我不是戴维.斯普里兹 人们经常弄错
You don't have to be a dick.
你不用装蒜
Look, can you just.... All right, I'm just waiting in line.
你能不能... 我只是在排队
Bro, I can read your vehicle registration form.
老兄, 我看到你的车辆登记证了
So, whatever.
随便你吧
Can you....
你能不能....
All right, can you give me a break? I just wanted to wait in line.
好吧, 你能不能安静一点? 我只想排队
You're on TV, bro.
你上电视了, 老兄
You're on TV.
你上电视了, 老兄
You're on TV, bro. So what? You keep saying that.
你上电视了, 老兄 那又怎么样, 你干吗老说?
So you're on TV, bro.
你上电视了, 老兄
if you don't wanna be cool to people.
你应该找份银行什么的差事做
Go work in a bank or something...
如果你觉得自己不够镇定...
Whatever. Just.... Can you get out of my face?
随你吧.... 请你从我面前消失好吗
Can you get out of my face?
请你从我面前消失, 好吗?
Asshole. You want to say that to my face?
混蛋 你敢再对我当面说一遍吗?
I thought you wanted me to get out of your face.
我记得你要我从你面前消失的
People recognize me sometimes.
我常被人认出来
Some are dicks.
他们中有些人是白痴
This is the same system that created those strong snowfalls in Minnesota.
这和引起明尼苏达州大雪天气的是同一个风力系统
It's meant some slightly warmer weather....
这说明, 气温可能会有略微的回升....
I should cool out a little, l guess.
我想我该歇歇了
I mean, l'm not just this two dimensional guy they recognize.
我是说, 我不是人们认为的那个肤浅的人
I do have a relationship to them.
我其实和普通人一样

重点讲解

重点单词:
1、registration
n. 登记;注册;挂号
With the high voter registration, many will be voting for the first time.
由于高的投票者登记率,很多人将是第一次投票。
2、vehicle
n. [车辆] 车辆;工具;交通工具;运载工具;传播媒介;媒介物
Her art became a vehicle for her political beliefs.
她的艺术成了她政治信仰的媒介。
3、slightly
adv. 些微地,轻微地;纤细地
His family then moved to a slightly larger house.
他的家后来搬到了一间稍微大一点儿的房子。
重点短语:
1、in line
adv. 协调;成一直线;有秩序
adj. 联机的
Major improvements are in line and ride.
主要的改进在于线条和坐驾。
2、get out of
逃避;避免
It's amazing what people will do to get out of paying taxes.
人们为逃税所做之事令人吃惊。
考考你(翻译):
1、他们大力开展了狗的强制性登记活动。
2、红色信号灯表示人和车辆不能通行。
3、每个人学习的方式都略有不同。
答案下期公布:
上期答案:

1、I stuffed my hands in my pockets.
2、Papa thought her an angel.
3、Brett looked straight ahead.

分享到
重点单词
  • votern. 投票人,选举人
  • dimensionaladj. 空间的
  • recognizevt. 认出,认可,承认,意识到,表示感激
  • vehiclen. 车辆,交通工具,手段,工具,传播媒介
  • slightlyadv. 些微地,苗条地
  • votingn. 投票 动词vote的现在分词形式