电影《天气预报员》精讲第1期:出谋划策
日期:2014-04-22 22:37

(单词翻译:单击)

视听原文

Welcome back.l'm Bryant Gumbel.
欢迎回来, 我是布莱恩特 甘宝
And l'm Anne Howard. Good stuff today.
我是安.霍华德. 今天有很多精彩新闻
We're going to be busy. We've got pop superstar Elton John.
够我们忙的了 我们邀请到了著名歌星艾尔顿.约翰
He's going to be with us.
他将接收我们的采访
And so, too, will bestselling author Al Franken.
另外还有畅销作家艾尔.福兰克
Along with some supersmart fourth graders...
我们还将去见见一群四年级的天才.....
with a great idea for getting schoolbooks...
他们为那些需要课本的孩子
But here's an idea whose time has come.
那我们快开始吧
to kids who really need them.
出谋划策
Why don't we just start with....
首先来看看....
Bryant, you put some ice cream on our angel food cake
布莱恩特, 请你在蛋糕上涂点冰激凌
...and fill the tart shell. ...
然后涂在馅饼上
How much do you want? As much as you like.
涂多少? 想涂多少就涂多少
What are you laughing about? This is Baked Alaska.
你笑什么? 这道菜叫"烤阿拉斯加"
This is supposed to be lowfat. lt is!
可这应该是低糖食物 是低糖的!
Did they call?
他们打电话来了没?
Someone from the show. The Gumbel show. They didn't call?
甘宝秀节目组的人。他们没打电话来?
Are you sure?
你确定?
Once again, we're out of time. Thank you. Already?
我们的时间又到了 谢谢你, 已经到了?
We still got lots more ahead this morning. We're going to be back....
我们明天早上还有节目安排, 到时候见....

重点讲解

重点单词:
1、stuff
n. 东西;材料;填充物;素材资料
vt. 塞满;填塞;让吃饱
vi. 吃得过多
I'd like some coffee, and I don't object to the powdered stuff if it's all you've got.
我想要点咖啡,如果你们只有粉状的东西,我也不反对。
2、angel
n. 天使;守护神;善人
vt. 出钱支持
The artist usually painted his angels with multi-coloured wings.
这位艺术家通常给他的天使画上多彩的翅膀。
3、ahead
adj. 向前;在前的;领先
adv. 向前地;领先地;在(某人或某事物的)前面;预先;在将来,为未来
重点短语:
1、be supposed to
应该;被期望
This part infers the Baise speech according to preceding text analysis to be supposed to be south the cassiabarktree the Cantonese Nanning yongxun piece.
这部分根据上文分析推断百色话应属桂南粤语邕浔片。
2、start with
从…开始
What choices? So I start with leading what.
什么选择?我以领导什么开始。
考考你(翻译):
1、我把双手塞进了我的口袋里。
2、爸爸认为她是个大好人。
3、布瑞特向前直视。
答案下期公布:

分享到
重点单词
  • tartadj. 酸的,尖酸的,刻薄的 n. 果馅饼,妓女
  • analysisn. 分析,解析
  • shelln. 壳,外壳 v. 去壳,脱落,拾贝壳 n.[计