大家说英语(MP3+中英字幕) 第559期:去澳大利亚旅游(1)
日期:2019-09-09 13:05

(单词翻译:单击)

Conversation A
对话A
Rob: Welcome to the program, Tonya!
罗布:欢迎做客我们的节目,汤娅!
Tonya: G'day, Rob! I'm glad to be here.
汤娅:你好啊,罗布!我很高兴来到这里。
Rob: G'day? People say that in Australia.
罗布:G'day?澳大利亚的人会这么说。
Tonya: Yes, they do! Australians say G'day to say "hello." I love Australia!
汤娅:是的!澳大利亚人会用G'day来表达“hello”。我爱澳大利亚!
Rob: Kangaroos and koalas live in Australia.
罗布:袋鼠和考拉栖息在澳大利亚。
Tonya: Yes. Both of them live only in Australia. It is fun to see them in the wild.
汤娅:是的。它们只栖息在澳大利亚。在野外见到它们是很有趣的事情。
Rob: I'd like to go to Australia someday.
罗布:我想有时间去次澳大利亚。

去澳大利亚旅游

Conversation B
对话B
Tonya: You should go to Australia.
汤娅:你应该去澳大利亚看看。
Rob: It's a long flight.
罗布:航线很长。
Tonya: Yes. It takes about 16 hours to get there.
汤娅:是的。要花16个小时的时间才能到。
Rob: Where should I go first?
罗布:我应该先去哪里?
Tonya: I think you should go to Sydney. I love that city.
汤娅:我想你应该去悉尼。我喜欢那个城市。
Rob: What can you do there?
罗布:在那里可以干什么?
Tonya: Lots of things! Go to the Sydney Zoo and see koalas. And tour the famous Sydney Opera House. It's a beautiful building!
汤娅:很多事可做啊!去悉尼动物园看看考拉。然后再去著名的悉尼歌剧院参观。那是个很漂亮的建筑!

分享到
重点单词
  • conversationn. 会话,谈话
  • robv. 抢劫,掠夺
  • operan. 歌剧 n. 挪威Opera软件公司的浏览器软件
  • flightn. 飞行,航班 n. 奇思妙想,一段楼梯 n.