大家说英语(MP3+中英字幕) 第418期:全新棒球队(1)
日期:2018-06-25 13:34

(单词翻译:单击)

Conversation A
对话A
Alex: Ben, do you play baseball?
阿莱克斯:本,你打棒球吗?
Ben: I did. In school they called me "the king of the field." But I don't play now.
本:我过去打。在学校他们叫我“球场之王”。但是我现在不打了。
Alex: OK. So you're a good player. Do you want to play baseball again?
阿莱克斯:好吧。所以你是一个好的球手。你想再打一次棒球吗?
Ben: Sure! I love baseball!
本:当然了!我热爱棒球!
Alex: Maybe we can form a baseball team.
阿莱克斯:也许我们可以组建一支棒球队。
Ben: That's a great idea! I can't wait.
本:这个主意不错!我都等不及了。

全新棒球队

Conversation B
对话B
Rob: Hello, Ben.
罗布:你好,本。
Ben: Hey, Rob. Can you play baseball?
本:嗨,罗布。你会打棒球吗?
Rob: Yes. I was a pitcher in university.
罗布:我会。我大学时是一名投手。
Ben: Great! Alex and I are forming a baseball team. Will you play with us?
本:太棒了!阿莱克斯和我正在组建一支棒球队。你要和我们一起打吗?
Rob: Sure. Put me on the pitcher's mound. Then all the batters will be scared!
罗布:当然。把我放在投球区。然后所有的击球手都会害怕的。
Ben: Excellent. We'll have a good team.
本:很好。我们会拥有一支出色的球队的。
Rob: Yes. And being confident will help.
罗布:是的。充满自信是大有帮助的。

Conversation C
对话C
Rob: Hi, Alex. Our new team will be great!
罗布:嗨,阿莱克斯。我们的新球队会很出色的!
Alex: Yeah! I plan to hit many homeruns.
阿莱克斯:是啊!我要打很多个本垒打。
Rob: You'll have to run fast around the bases.
罗布:那你必须跑垒跑得很快。
Alex: I will! Although, I'll also be careful. It's easy to get out.
阿莱克斯:我会的!尽管如此,我也要小心些。很容易出局的。
Rob: That's true. When is our first practice?
罗布:确实。我们第一次训练在什么时候?
Alex: Saturday. But we still need more players.
阿莱克斯:周六。但是我们还需要更多的球员。
Rob: OK. I'll ask some of my friends.
罗布:好的。我会问问我的朋友们。

分享到
重点单词
  • conversationn. 会话,谈话
  • pitchern. 水罐,[棒球]投手,[植]瓶状叶
  • robv. 抢劫,掠夺
  • baseballn. 棒球
  • confidentadj. 自信的,有信心的,有把握的 adj. 易