大家说英语(MP3+中英字幕) 第49期:我上电视了(2)
日期:2015-09-01 15:03

(单词翻译:单击)

November 6
11月6日
Read it!
读读看!
The actors are getting ready for their parts and putting on makeup.
演员们正为他们扮演的角色做准备,正在上妆。
Rob learned his lines already.
罗柏已经背好他的台词了,
He has an important role.
他有个重要的角色,
The story is about a princess.
故事是有关一位公主,
Rob's character even has a horse!
罗柏的角色甚至有一匹马!
Mark is the director.
马克是导演,
His job is to say, "Cut!" and "Lights, camera, action!"
他的工作就是喊卡!还有 灯光、镜头、开拍!

Conversation A
会话A
I'm excited about our show.
我对我们的节目感到很兴奋。
Did you learn your lines?
妳背好妳的台词了吗?
I think so! But I don't have very many.
差不多了吧! 不过我没有很多台词。
I practiced mine for two hours last night.
我昨晚花了两个小时练我的台词。
That's good.
那很好,
You have an important role.
你有个重要的角色。
I have a lot of lines!
我有很多台词!
Pass me that box of makeup.
拿那盒化妆品给我,
I need to look good on camera!
在镜头前我要很好看!
We both do!
我们都要!
It's almost time to start!
就快要开始了!

大家说英语

Conversation B
会话B
The princess is missing!
公主失踪了!
We have to save her! Bring me my horse!
我们必须要去救她! 把我的马牵过来!
Cut!
卡!
Your line is, "We must save her."
你的台词是:“我们一定要救她。”
You said it wrong again.
你又说错了。
Sorry. I keep forgetting.
对不起,我一直忘记。
OK, let's start again.
好,我们再来一次。
Lights, camera, action!
灯光、镜头、开拍!
The princess is missing! We must save her! Bring me my horse!
公主失踪了! 我们一定要救她! 把我的马牵过来!
Cut!
卡!
What now?!
又怎么了?
Susie is standing in the wrong place.
苏希站错位置了。

Conversation C
会话C
Our show is really funny!
我们的节目真的很好笑!
Rob, you and Susie were great!
罗柏,你和苏希演得真好!
It's a romantic drama.
这是爱情文艺剧。
We tried to be serious.
我们试着要很正经,
But we couldn't do it.
但是我们做不到。
Maybe it's really a comedy.
或许它真的是出喜剧。
I was a bad director.
我是个很糟的导演。
No, you weren't! You did a great job.
没有,你不是! 你做得很棒。
I like our show. We should make another one!
我喜欢我们的节目, 我们应该再做一个!
Well, next time, Rob can be the director.
那么,下次,罗柏可以当导演,
I want to be an actor!
我要当演员!

分享到