大家说英语(MP3+中英字幕) 第471期:神秘礼物(2)
日期:2018-10-29 11:13

(单词翻译:单击)

Conversation A
对话A
Taylor: Oh, look at all the pretty gifts!
泰勒:哦,看看这些漂亮的礼物!
Ben: Yes. They are all sizes and shapes. What do you think is in them?
本:是啊。各种尺寸和形状的都有。你觉得里面都会是什么?
Taylor: Should we try to guess?
泰勒:我们可以猜猜看吗?
Ben: Sure. That would be fun. Here is a big blue one. Oh, it's heavy.
本:当然。会很有意思。这里有一个很大的蓝色的。哦,很重啊。
Taylor: It's probably books.
泰勒:里面可能是书。
Ben: Maybe. But it makes noise. Listen.
本:可能。但是摇起来有声音。听。
Taylor: I hear it. What can it be?
泰勒:我听到了。那里面会是什么呢?

神秘礼物

Conversation B
对话B
Ben: What about this round one? I like the red paper.
本:这个圆形的礼物呢?我喜欢红的包装纸。
Taylor: And the silver ribbon is really pretty. Does it make a noise when you shake it?
泰勒:银色缎带也很漂亮。你摇晃的时候里面有声音吗?
Ben: No, not really. But wait... it smells good!
本:没有,没什么声音。但是等等...闻起来味道很香!
Taylor: Does it smell like food?
泰勒:闻起来像食物吗?
Ben: No, it smells like soap.
本:不是,闻起来像香皂。
Taylor: Maybe it is soap. But it's soft in the middle.
泰勒:也许就是块香皂。但是中间很柔软。

Conversation C
对话C
Linda: Hi, Albert! Are there any new gifts under the tree?
琳达:嗨,阿尔伯特!树底下有新礼物吗?
Albert: Yes. There are a few.
阿尔伯特:有。有一些。
Linda: Is one of them for me?
琳达:有给我的吗?
Albert: Look and see!
阿尔伯特:看一看就知道了!
Ben: Here's one with your name on it, Linda. It's really big.
本:琳达,这个上面有你的名字。真的好大。
Linda: But it's very light. What is it?
琳达:但是非常轻。是什么呢?
Ben: I have no idea. You'll have to open it to find out.
本:我不清楚。你需要打开才能知道。
Linda: And I can't open it until Christmas!
琳达:我要到圣诞节才能打开它!

分享到
重点单词
  • soapn. 肥皂 vt. 用肥皂洗,阿谀奉承
  • conversationn. 会话,谈话