大家说英语(MP3+中英字幕) 第390期:钓鱼之旅(2)
日期:2018-05-08 11:26

(单词翻译:单击)

Conversation A
对话A
Alex: Well, it is really nice here, Ben.
阿莱克斯:本,这里真不错。
Ben: Although I agree, the sun is very hot today.
本:虽然我同意你说的,但是今天的天气太热了。
Alex: Yeah. I'm sweating, and I'm just sitting here!
阿莱克斯:是啊。我只是坐在这里就浑身是汗了!
Ben: Drink some water.
本:喝一些水吧。
Alex: I am. Don't worry. I'm drinking a lot of water.
阿莱克斯:我在喝。别担心。我喝了很多水了。
Ben: We should both rest in the shade for a while.
本:我们都应该在阴凉处休息一会儿。
Alex: Good. And we can leave our fishing rods here.
阿莱克斯:好的。我们可以把钓竿就留在这里。

钓鱼之旅

Conversation B
对话B
Ben: Ah, this is a great fishing trip, Alex.
本:啊,阿莱克斯,这次钓鱼之旅真不错。
Alex: Yes. The weather is perfect, and the river is calm.
阿莱克斯:是啊。天气很好,而且河水也很平静。
Ben: And I already caught a fish!
本:我已经钓到一只鱼了!
Alex: We need to put that fish in some ice. It already smells!
阿莱克斯:我们需要把那只鱼放进冰里。它已经有些臭味了!
Ben: Yes, you're right. I will buy some on my way home.
本:是的,你说得对。我会在回家的路上买一些。
Alex: Good idea. But for now, let's keep it cool in the river.
阿莱克斯:好主意。但是现在我们还是先把它放到河水里清凉一下吧。

Conversation C
对话C
Susie: How was your fishing trip, Ben?
苏西:本,你的钓鱼之旅怎么样?
Ben: It was great, Susie.
本:很棒,苏西。
Susie: How many fish did you catch?
苏西:你钓到多少鱼?
Ben: I caught two fish, and Alex caught one really big one.
本:我钓到两只鱼,阿莱克斯钓到一只非常大的鱼。
Susie: Great! Did you eat the fish?
苏西:好棒!你们有把鱼吃掉吗?
Ben: Yes. We cooked them for dinner on Saturday.
本:是的。我们周六的晚饭就给吃了。
Susie: Yum. You're making me hungry. I love fish.
苏西:真美味。你都给我说饿了。我很喜欢鱼。
Ben: Then you should come next time!
本:那下次你应该一起来!

分享到