大家说英语(MP3+中英字幕) 第11期:打电话听不清
日期:2015-07-08 11:23

(单词翻译:单击)

Lesson 7 Small Talk
第七课 闲聊
October 15
10月15日
Phone Trouble
听不清楚啊
Read it!
读读看!
Rob is talking on the phone.
罗柏正在讲电话。
But he can't hear.
但是他听不到对方。
There is loud music in the office.
办公室里放着很大声的音乐。
Later, Susie is talking to customer service.
稍后,苏希在和客服部说话,
She can't understand the man.
她听不懂他在说什么。
She says, "Pardon me" and "Please say that again."
她说”抱歉“,还说”请再说一次“。
Then Rob calls Susie on his cellphone.
后来罗柏用他的手机打给苏希,
The connection isn't good.
收讯不良,
Rob is breaking up.
罗柏讲话断断续续。
That's OK. He can call Susie back.
那没关系,他可以再打给苏希一次。

Conversation A (in the office)
会话A(在办公室)
Hello . . . Yes . . .
喂…是…
I'm sorry, I can't hear you.
很抱歉,我听不清楚。
Wait a minute.
请等一下。
Hey, Susie. Can you help me?
嘿,苏希,你可以帮个忙吗?
OK, Rob. What's going on?
好啊,罗柏,什么事?
I'm talking on the phone.
我正在电话上,
But I can't hear very well.
但是我听不太清楚,
That music is too loud.
那个音乐太大声了。
Sorry, Rob. I can turn down the music.
对不起,罗柏, 我可以把音乐关小声一点。
Thanks, Susie.
苏希,谢谢你。
That's better. I can hear you now.
好多了, 我现在可以听到你了。

打电话听不清

Conversation B (later)
会话B(稍后)
Hello . . . Yes . . .
喂…是…
Pardon me? What did you say?
抱歉? 你说什么?
What's the problem, Susie?
苏希,有什么问题吗?
I'm talking to customer service about my computer.
我正在和客服部讲我的计算机,
But I can't understand the man.
可是我听不懂那个人说什么。
Ask him to speak slowly and clearly.
请他说慢点,讲清楚点。
I can do that.
这个我做得到。
Say, "Can you say that again?"
说:”你可以再说一次吗?“
Thanks, Rob.
罗柏,谢谢你。
Hello. I'm sorry, I can't understand you.
喂,很抱歉,我听不懂你说的,
Please say that again.
请你再说一遍。

Conversation C (Rob and Susie are talking on the phone.)
会话C(罗柏和苏希在讲电话。)
Hello, Susie? Are you busy?
喂,苏希?你在忙吗?
I have a question for you.
我有个问题要问你。
What is it?
什么问题?
What is the . . .
什么是…
Sorry, Rob, I can't hear you.
抱歉,罗柏,我听不到你,
You are breaking up.
你的声音断断续续。
It's my cellphone. I'm in an elevator.
是因为我的手机, 我在电梯里。
Well, this connection isn't good.
嗯,这个通讯不好。
Don't worry. I can call you back.
别担心, 我可以再打给你,
Wait a minute.
等一下。

分享到